2011 NFL Season

TBGKon

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ndamukong Suh was fined 20,000 for inspiring my avatar. Funny how us Lions fans can spell Ndamukong so quickly now. :P

Same crap he pulled last year against Cleveland. If he tries to do this on friday with Colt, Peyton Hillis is going to knock his punk a## out. Play the game, don't do this crap, it's how guys get injured for no reason. And to complain about it? classless

Ndamukong Suh was fined 20,000 for inspiring my avatar. Funny how us Lions fans can spell Ndamukong so quickly now. :P

Same crap he pulled last year against Cleveland. If he tries to do this on friday with Colt, Peyton Hillis is going to knock his punk a## out. Play the game, don't do this crap, it's how guys get injured for no reason. And to complain about it? classless

The decapitation of Jake Delhomme and a tackle after the ball is gone on Dalton are hardly the same thing.

They can also probably figure out that "aggressive" and "dirty" mean two different things. Suh apparently can't.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Here's my top ten

1. Peyton

2. Brady

3. Brees

4. Rodgers

5. Roethlisberger

6. Eli

7. Rivers

8. Vick

9. Romo

10. Ryan

It appears like you are basing your list off of playoff success. While he has no rings (yet), I believe Mark Sanchez alerady has more playoff wins as a starter (4) than Eli (3). And has Matt Ryan won ONE a playoff game yet? Not that I'm saying Sanchez belongs in the Top Ten, but no way Eli and Ryan rank as high as you've got them -- that is if the playoffs matter to you.

Yes I did use the playoffs as a big factor in my rankings, and I like Eli's abillity to win games late in the 4th Quarter.

I did consider putting Sanchez in the top ten, but he falls just short maybe 11th or 12th in my book.

Special note Hasslebeck and McNabb are former top ten QBs who in my book are just past their prime and on the downside of their careers.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

How would you like to Donovan McNabb

He has to face Clay Matthews Jr twice, Julius Peppers twice and Suh twice.

Prediction McNabb does not surrive six games in his division without an injury.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Peyton Hillis ain't nothing! He won't live up to the hype this year. I root for Suh to destroy guys, it makes my life as a Lions fan better.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

It's not classless if he's trying to do his job, which is hit the QB.

Did he overdo it with Dalton? Yeah... Did he deserve to be docked $20,000? Not really.

Does he have the right to complain about it? Hell yeah! It's another example of the NFL protecting the quarterback.

It's not classless if he's trying to do his job, which is hit the QB.

Did he overdo it with Dalton? Yeah... Did he deserve to be docked $20,000? Not really.

Does he have the right to complain about it? Hell yeah! It's another example of the NFL protecting the quarterback.

You hit it on the head.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Peyton Hillis ain't nothing! He won't live up to the hype this year. I root for Suh to destroy guys, it makes my life as a Lions fan better.

Hillis is crap? Yeah I'd think the same thing if my team was stuck with Harrison and Bell. Two guys the Browns didn't even want.

Believe it or not the Lions make my life as a Browns fans better. Because no matter how bad we've been the Lions are always worse.

"At least we're not detroit"

Gotta love the rivalry between Cleveland and Detroit sports fans. Both your cities are equally sad when it comes to sports. (Red Wings not included)

Anywho Terrelle Pryor is eligible for the Supplemental Draft scheduled for Monday but......... He will be suspended for the first 5 games.

Also the order is.

A - Teams with 6 wins or less.

B - Teams with more than 6 wins, but missed the playoffs.

C - Playoff teams.

Gotta think Buffalo or Cincy take a gamble on Pryor.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Someone will take him... but with a later round pick, I'm sure. Maybe a 4th or 5th.

I don't even know how many rounds there are. I can't believe there are that many players that didn't declare for April's draft, or are ineligible for college.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Someone will take him... but with a later round pick, I'm sure. Maybe a 4th or 5th.

I don't even know how many rounds there are. I can't believe there are that many players that didn't declare for April's draft, or are ineligible for college.

Unless it changed in the CBA, there are 7 rounds, but taking a player in that round means you forfeit the corresponding round's pick in next year's April draft. Usually it's only one or two players taken, period, and rarely in early rounds. Unless I'm slipping on somebody, the last first round pick was Steve Walsh in 1989.

No there aren't. There's been years where it hasn't even been held due to lack of players available.

I don't even really know how the supplemental draft works. I know that its for players that for whatever reason weren't available for the NFL draft and can't return to college. Beyond that I have no idea.

Unless it changed in the CBA, there are 7 rounds, but taking a player in that round means you forfeit the corresponding round's pick in next year's April draft. Usually it's only one or two players taken, period, and rarely in early rounds. Unless I'm slipping on somebody, the last first round pick was Steve Walsh in 1989.

Ok I get it now.

I'd imagine in that case the majority of your picks would be forefitted then. Nobody is going to spend any more then maybe a fourth round pick on Pryor and even that's pushing it.

Were talking about a guy with off field issues that hasn't gone through any of the usual rookie camps guys go to before the NFL draft.

In an article for GQ, Michael Vick stated that the Eagles were not his first choice when he came back. But it wasn't that part of the article that irked me.

The article can be found here

I'm a Falcons fan. Not only that, but I have been a huge supporter of Michael Vick since he came into the league. I defended him when everyone talked about how bad of a QB they thought he was. I defended him when he lost in the NFC title game. I believed he would change after he got out of jail and I cheered for him to do well for the Eagles. But in my opinion, the article is just a big F-U to every Atlanta fan that stood by him over the years and still support him today. Couldn't he have at least lied or said he was thankful for his years in Atlanta but now he is glad to have this opportunity with Philadelphia? It's almost like he is blaming the team and the city for his behavior. I really wish he had not done that interview now.

"At least we're not detroit"

Yeah, Detroit has a better coach than Cleveland.

/Have I thanked the Browns yet for taking Shurmur off our hands?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived