Belotti Bold Numbers

wyopokes2

Everyone is always asking for Belotti Bold numbers over in the Requests thread. Since I joined CCLSC I've seen about 20 threads asking for it. I wanted to just post it in the most recent one, but I figured it would once again be asked for in a couple months. This is NOT a concept by any means and I realize that, but I really don't know the best place the put this thread. General Design? Sports Logos? Requests? Mods please move it to wherever you think it goes best I guess. Anyways for this I took one number off of an authentic Ducks jersey I own, and took dimensions on it. From this I mocked it up in AutoCad because it was easy to keep a consistent 92° slope. Then I used Illustrator to clean up the digits. Finally I edited them one last time in Photoshop. I put way more time in to this than some of the actual "concepts" that are put on the site. The ones I have posted below are just for the single digit jerseys. I am working on the angles for the double digit jerseys. I hope this is useful to those looking for it. I know it is not 100% accurate as I based the entire set off of a single number. Hopefully it is close enough to be of use for some of you.

Click for full:

4359991.png?681

Vector Files are located at cattelandesign.com/downloads

Alright, I did an overhaul of my first attempt in order to make it a little closer to the actual font. I also added the left and right digits. If you would like the vector, pm me and I will see what I can do. Here's take 2:

(Click for full again)

4359991.png?681

I love you, so much.

Wow...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Just a quick bump. I'm surprised that I only got one bite for the vectors. Are they that bad? :blink:

I downloaded these.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• 2 months later...

Archived