capitalcanuck's NCAA top 25 Takeover

capitalcanuck

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the blue pants option. nice job.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Penn State is in the Top 25? We've all been talking about how much we are gonna suck this year...

I really like the uniforms for both teams. You were able to keep them traditional while making them modern, which I love. Nice work, can't wait to see what you do the rest of the way.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Penn State is in the Top 25? We've all been talking about how much we are gonna suck this year...

I really like the uniforms for both teams. You were able to keep them traditional while making them modern, which I love. Nice work, can't wait to see what you do the rest of the way.

Which is why the rankings are a joke ;)

Blue stripe on the White helmet. Otherwise great job.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Penn State: Nice. Simple changes work. It's hard to go wrong with them

Texas: Pants are great. I actually kind of regret making the pant stripes on my Texas concept so thick...they look nice the way you put them down. I'm not a fan of the black uniform though.

Florida: Eh, nothing really going on here. That's a downgraded version of the white helmet we've seen in real life, and I'm a little nitpicky because the pants stripe is too wide (and presented sloppy). Florida's football identity is way behind their overall athletic brand, so you could really do something modern for them.

The number font is a good choice, but the striping just isnt doing it for me. There needs to be a balance in that white helmet, which would mean a tri-stripe with both team colors. Also, I don't like how one helmet is GATORS and the other is the F. Pick one element or the other and use it throughout.

Archived