College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FWIW a Pitt football player tweeted this pic recently.

Possible Gold Pitt Jersey

That looks like a sweat stained white shirt. If you're color is gold, make it gold, not beige. There is no gold on Earth that looks like that jersey.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Uhh.. considering this is the college football thread, I'm assuming most of those 30 helmets are for colleges? If so, that means things won't get too wacky on the NFL side of things

Uhh.. considering it was an obvious joke, this was a funny response.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

That looks like a sweat stained white shirt. If you're color is gold, make it gold, not beige. There is no gold on Earth that looks like that jersey.

I remember Pitt having gold jerseys before. The flash could have washed out the color, since most likely it was a camera phone that took it.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I remember Pitt having gold jerseys before. The flash could have washed out the color, since most likely it was a camera phone that took it.

This is possible, but their gold pants are equally as washed out and colorless.

9up7jm.png

I like the Jersey by itself, but that fact that it's not going to come close to matching to helmet bothers be. They need a shiny Gold jersey that's the same color as their helmet.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

From Uni Watch:

Jerome McDonnell?s father-in-law is a high school football coach, and one of his players is going to Northwestern. ?He was over at the guy?s house when the Northwestern coaches were there, and at one point one of their coaches pulled out an iPad to show the player what their uniforms would look like next year,? says Jerome. ?According to my father-in-law, they had four to five designs, and one was a throwback with gold trim.?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived