Custom Hockey Cards

north dakota

I've recently started making custom hockey cards to send out to my favorite players to get autographed. So far I've sent ones to Jochen Hecht and Martin Biron. I've made around 20 of them so far. I've actually made these on Pages (a Microsoft Word type thing for Apple). I hope everyone likes them.

Here are some pictures-

Sweet Signatures

6030035007_d9bd32d343.jpg

Sweet Signatures Rookies

6030594864_7d8c0bb003.jpg

Double Trouble

6030044471_4999d51150.jpg

If you want I can do some requests. I will also post pictures once their autographed.

North Dakota

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

He was one of the six first-round picks that remained unsigned. Philadelphia Eagles offensive tackle Danny Watkins, who was drafted one slot ahead of Jordan at 23rd in last April?s draft, agreed to a four-year, $7.9 million deal on Monday. Also, all eight draft picks selected after Jordan had already signed or agreed to terms. Jordan is expected to provide immediate help on the Saints? defensive front. Jordan, a defensive end from Cal, was the Saints No. 1 overall pick in last April?s NFL draft. The Saints signed their second first-round pick, running back Mark Ingram, to a four-year, $7.41 million deal last week. It is uncertain if Jordan will be available to practice on Wednesday. The Saints did not practice on Tuesday. You can log on our Custom Jerseys Shop and select our best quality NFL Jerseys News #94 and NFL Jerseys News if you are true fans of Cameron Jordan and New Orleans Saints.

Archived