These could be useful for someone

JGCleveland

So I was going through all my old files today and I stumbled across these. I thought they were if nothing else, cool to look through, and figured if anybody was going to appreciate them or use them, itd be you guys. So I'll post a link to each team here.

Vikings

Titans

Bucaneers

Rams

Seahawks

49ers

Chargers

Steelers

Eagles

Raiders

Jets

Giants

Saints

Patriots

Dolphins

Chiefs

Jaguars

Colts

Texans

Packers

Lions

Broncos

Cowboys

Browns

Bengals

Bears

Panthers

Bills

Ravens

Falcons

Cardinals

Redskins

• 6 months later...

this is just fonts and helmet logos? i thought i could get some paint friendly jerseys here.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

this is just fonts and helmet logos? i thought i could get some paint friendly jerseys here.

That's what templates are for.

i thought this would be like the hockey jersey templates they have here.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived