GeauxColonels

iPhone Lockscreen Tab Wallpaper - UPDATED for requests!

332 posts in this topic

New York Mets please. thx

I'll get to some of these tomorrow night. I had a fantasy football draft tonight and another one scheduled for tomorrow.

If you ever have a moment, and can create one for the Ohio Bobcats, It'd be greatly appreciated. Those things look great.

Here are some of the requests. I have to say, my favorite so far is definitely the Cincinnati design.

tabwppats.th.png tabwpunc.th.png tabwpbraves.th.png tabwpuofcincinnati.th.png

tabwpfsu.th.png tabwpmets.th.png tabwpboisest.th.png

Here are some of the requests. I have to say, my favorite so far is definitely the Cincinnati design.

tabwpuofcincinnati.th.png

(Others)

Thanks! This is great, and will look awesome on my iPhone. I appreciate you spending your free time filling requests for complete strangers. It's a very kind thing to do.

Love the Mets design...especially the not-so-conspicuous-absence of black, even in the washed-back logo. Reminds me of the good old days when only drugs, drinking and fighting stood between the team and greatness. Now it's all ponzi shemes and clawback lawsuits.

Love the Mets design...especially the not-so-conspicuous-absence of black, even in the washed-back logo. Reminds me of the good old days when only drugs, drinking and fighting stood between the team and greatness. Now it's all ponzi shemes and clawback lawsuits.

Thanks. That was definitely intentional.

Thanks, 'Colonels! Those are both amazing. Really appreciate it.

Nice work.

I'll take New York Jets, Colorado Buffaloes & Oregon Ducks, if you dont mind. B)

Oregon, green BG, Yellow O w/ green outline, yellow motion stripe, silver wings logo with yellow outline and yellow "Ducks" font for the ghost logo please

Thanks for the interest. I hope to get to some of these tomorrow.

Great work. Can I throw in a request for the Browns and the Toledo Rockets? Thanks.

tabwpvt.th.png tabwpohio.th.png tabwpjets.th.png tabwpcolorado.th.png

tabwporegon.th.png tabwpkingston.th.png tabwptoledo.th.png

It's vectorized in this .pdf

http://des.uoregon.edu/stylemanual.pdf

page 87. Just gotta recolor the green

Thanks. I realized after I posted the question that I had that pdf saved and found it after spending a few hours trying to vectorize the logo.