Mets wear BP Jersey in game today vs. Marlins

Jahgee

I think the Cardinals did it as a jersey off the back promotion, but I don't remember why they did that promotion with red jerseys. I think I was at that game; it was strange.

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

I think the Cardinals did it as a jersey off the back promotion, but I don't remember why they did that promotion with red jerseys. I think I was at that game; it was strange.

The 1999 Muscular Dystrophy charity auction on Labor Day. They weren't mesh, they were doubleknit.

And the Mariners wore their BP's in Arlington the year before grey COOLBASE was made available. It was the typical 110 degree summer game in North Texas.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

I had that card I thought it was a exhibition game.

Nah, it was early July, and the Phils wouldn't be in California for exhibition games anyway...

LOL That's true and speaking of the Padres they wore their BP in a game vs the Cubs back in 94.

I recall the Twins wearing their BP jerseys for one game against Milwaukee in Prince Fielder's rookie year. Any other Twins fan remember that?

I'm not a Twins fans but I do remember that. I believe Torii Hunter picked that and it was because the team was in a slump so he said the team didn't deserve to wear Major League uniforms.

I recall the Twins wearing their BP jerseys for one game against Milwaukee in Prince Fielder's rookie year. Any other Twins fan remember that?

I thought the Twins did that for more than 1 game in Milwaukee, but I remember being at Miller Park and seeing that,

Twins indeed weren't playing well and Hunter said they needed to earn their names back.

2004 I think...?

Archived