'Tigers' Logo Concept (High School)

JWoods077

The choice between Old Gold and Varsity Gold is up to the school more so than it is me (teams have used both). Hoping to get it adopted across all sports teams. C&C would be much appreciated.

6148313919_bb9ea9feb8_b.jpg

plmiddlesbrough.pngncaancarolina.pngligue1lyon-1.png

Could somebody please find Ja Rule so I can make sense of all this?!?! Help me Ja!!!

Not a bad start, I think though you could simplify it more - fewer and thicker stripes. For example - I think instead of two horizontal stripes on the forehead go with one, and thicken it up. And play with the symmetry too - tweak one side so it is slightly different.

Hope that helps

adjust the eyes a little bit, i agree with fgwb... also, maybe they should be a different color than his fur. are the school colors just black and gold? if not, use an alternate color for the eyes. also, i see the effect you're going for with the mouth, but it might be a better idea to just make it solid black.

Thanks everybody. The eyes have been a huge pain, and swapping out the snake eyes I guess should be my next step. Other than the slit, I'm guessing the shape is good?

I had made the eye a green (the HS is strictly black and gold) but wanted to present a logo that was only black, gold and white.

plmiddlesbrough.pngncaancarolina.pngligue1lyon-1.png

Could somebody please find Ja Rule so I can make sense of all this?!?! Help me Ja!!!

Archived