Bmac's NFL

Bmac

It's that time of year again. This may be the last series I post here, we'll see. Here is my NFL!

NFC East

Dallas Cowboys

Only one blue (royal) and one gray (silver) are used. Nice and consistent. Double stripe pattern on helmet, jersey, and pants. Throwback font for name and numbers. Single outline on star on helmet and baselayer. The alternate option is a white helmet and white pants.

Cowboys.png

New York Giants

Triple stripe pattern on all jerseys. Double stripe pattern on helmet and pants. The alternate option is a red jersey.

Giants.png

Philadelphia Eagles

Kelly green, gray, and white. Double outline for all logos, name, and numbers. Green sleeves with gray piping on home and road plus the eagle logo. The alternate option is a fauxback uniform, green and gray only.

Eagles.png

Washington Warriors

Spear logo on the helmet. Triple striping on helmet, jerseys, pants, and socks. The alternate option is a gold (athletic yellow) jersey and burgundy pants.

Warriors.png

Warriors.png

By far my favorite one. I love the striping pattern, the consistent use of colors, and especially, the helmet. I always thought the "spear head" helmet was one of the most unique helmets in NFL history.

Overall: 9/10 (Needs white in between the red stripes on the Giants home and alt.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

Pretty good, but I think you can make some of these better. I personally would have the Cowboys with navy, and the Eagles with the current colors. Also, I'd drop the yellow 'skins alt. They're all good, but I'd make some changes.

Also I'd make the numbers smaller, so they don't go over the seam.

Awesome so far. I think these would be better if you made an actual player instead of "BMAC 9". I think you should change up the cleats a little bit instead of all black for every team.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

DAL: I too prefer the navy over royal, but since you made the colors all consistent I'm fine with it. I like the sleeve stripes, as well as the "fauxback" alt.

NY: I really like these. I like that you moved the N'Western stripes to the home jerseys, and I like the blue numbers/NOB on the road.

PHI: Not a big fan of these. I feel that the modern piping clashes with the throwback colors and classic pants stripe. I'd either go with a more modern pants stripe or either get rid of the piping or add some sleeve stripes. Also, I think the road pants would look better with a triple stripe.

WAS: I really like the striping you used here, as well as the spear on the helmet. My only suggestion would be to make all the sleeve stripes consistent, a la Florida (so yellow/red/white/red/yellow).

And overall, I agree raysox that your numbers are a little big. Picture trying to fit a "99" on there. Also, don't feel the need to cut off every pants stripe at that damn seam! Just because there's a seam there doesn't mean you have to stop the stripe. (And I'm not picking on you, everyone does it.) For classic looks like the Giants and "Warriors" it just doesn't look right.

%7Boption%7D

By far my favorite one. I love the striping pattern, the consistent use of colors, and especially, the helmet. I always thought the "spear head" helmet was one of the most unique helmets in NFL history.

Overall: 9/10 (Needs white in between the red stripes on the Giants home and alt.

Thank you, that is pretty much the feedback I was looking for! As in, I appreciate you noticing the little details I included. I appreciate your input on the Giants alt as well, but I personally do not like the way it looked.

Pretty good, but I think you can make some of these better. I personally would have the Cowboys with navy, and the Eagles with the current colors. Also, I'd drop the yellow 'skins alt. They're all good, but I'd make some changes.

Thanks for the suggestions, I plan to touch these up a bit. I'm sticking with the kelly green, but I still can't decide about navy...

Awesome so far. I think these would be better if you made an actual player instead of "BMAC 9". I think you should change up the cleats a little bit instead of all black for every team.

Perhaps, but this is part of a new branding identity for me. I had much of my hockey work from last season...we'll say used without my permission so I am taking a few steps to prevent that. I also like my concepts to stand the test of time. I considered changing all the cleats, but I'm just not sure. Perhaps on the updates I might play around with that.

Great job. Especially the Eagles and 'Skins

Thank you!

DAL: I too prefer the navy over royal, but since you made the colors all consistent I'm fine with it. I like the sleeve stripes, as well as the "fauxback" alt.

NY: I really like these. I like that you moved the N'Western stripes to the home jerseys, and I like the blue numbers/NOB on the road.

PHI: Not a big fan of these. I feel that the modern piping clashes with the throwback colors and classic pants stripe. I'd either go with a more modern pants stripe or either get rid of the piping or add some sleeve stripes. Also, I think the road pants would look better with a triple stripe.

WAS: I really like the striping you used here, as well as the spear on the helmet. My only suggestion would be to make all the sleeve stripes consistent, a la Florida (so yellow/red/white/red/yellow).

And overall, I agree raysox that your numbers are a little big. Picture trying to fit a "99" on there. Also, don't feel the need to cut off every pants stripe at that damn seam! Just because there's a seam there doesn't mean you have to stop the stripe. (And I'm not picking on you, everyone does it.) For classic looks like the Giants and "Warriors" it just doesn't look right.

Thanks for the great feedback! I figured some people might feel that way with Philly. I'm keeping the colors I think but I plan to make a few changes that should tie things together. And I will take another look at the pants stripes for everyone.

Looks great so far, the only thing I have a problem with is the alt Eagles' helmet. Not really feeling the silver helmet with green wing

I'm not even sold on that one actually. I just wanted to do something different than the green throwback helmet and it fit in with the theme.

Thanks for the feedback so far! I will work on some updates when I get a chance.

Looks great so far, the only thing I have a problem with is the alt Eagles' helmet. Not really feeling the silver helmet with green wing

I'm not even sold on that one actually. I just wanted to do something different than the green throwback helmet and it fit in with the theme.

Thanks for the feedback so far! I will work on some updates when I get a chance.

They used to wear a very similar helmet.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

The front numbers are the right size. They do apply the numbers over the seams of the Pro Combat uniforms in college, and many NFL teams use larger numbers than college teams, so get used to it. The rear numbers here would be too wide, though. Many of the teams who use block numbers use a taller, but more condensed numeral style on the back, because front numbers are generally 9"-10" while backs are 11"-12".

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

The front numbers are the right size. They do apply the numbers over the seams of the Pro Combat uniforms in college, and many NFL teams use larger numbers than college teams, so get used to it. The rear numbers here would be too wide, though. Many of the teams who use block numbers use a taller, but more condensed numeral style on the back, because front numbers are generally 9"-10" while backs are 11"-12".

True, but I would guess that Nike isn't going to use the huge numbers they use now in 2012. I would think they'd use the smaller numbers that they do for the college teams to better fit the uniform template.

Love 'em, especially the Cowboys and the Eagles. Personally have never been a fan of the Giants in red, but the white uniform is much improved over their current one.

By the way, why do you say this may be your last series on here? Does this mean you won't continue your MLB series?

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

White helmet for Cowboys=awesome

Grey helmet for Eagles=awful

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Is it not a problem that the Cowboys alternate jersey is a Colts jersey? The serif on the 9 is the only distinguishing factor. Aside from that, I love the return to Kelly green for the Eagles and the incorporation of the entire color palate for the Giants.

Tag_by_Grungefan.png

|NFL - Colts|MLB - Cubs|NHL - Blackhawks|NBA - Pacers|NCAA - Butler|EPL - Chelsea FC|MLS - Timbers|

Is it not a problem that the Cowboys alternate jersey is a Colts jersey? The serif on the 9 is the only distinguishing factor. Aside from that, I love the return to Kelly green for the Eagles and the incorporation of the entire color palate for the Giants.

No, it's not.

-Silver stripe on helmet and pants

-Blue facemask

-Stripes on sleeves and numbers on shoulders, while the Colts jerseys are the opposite

• 4 weeks later...

Archived