NFL Uniforms 2011 (Week 6)

Luigi

Sorry to start this week a bit early, but the packers will be wearing their throwbacks this week against the rams.

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>>>

Could this be the week the Bills break out the 'do they exist or not' blue away pants in Gotham against the Giants ???

as was predicted for sometime this season by that fella on ESPN Uni-watch?

Paul Lukas (Uni-watch) has a hunch the Bills will roll out some blue pants at some point this fall, as a "surprise" move. (30-Jun-2011)

Stay tuned .... same bat.gif time . . . . same bat.gif channel

4254263.jpg

Sorry to start this week a bit early, but the packers will be wearing their throwbacks this week against the rams.

It would be nice if the Rams wore their throwbacks as well.

i'm not sure, although I love the rams throwbacks, I feel that the rams current white jerseys would go better with the packres throwbacks.

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

No

>>>>

I know but at least let me try and amuse myself 'eh :therock:

Enjoy your white on white look for the next 11 weeks .....

Those boring-ass all white Browns uniforms go well with Pat Shurmer's boring-ass offense.

Enjoy another 5-11 season of listless football by the lake.

Back to the Week 6 discussion...the Bungles will be sporting their Orange tops and white bottoms against the Indy Colts.

And its hard to believe but the Saints will play their 3rd straight road game in their black jersey's.

I'd look for the Saints to wear their white jersey's/gold pants combo for the SNF home game against the Colts (which is what they wore when they won the SB). And then likely the black pants to make their 2011 debut in St. Louis, against the Lambs.

I know I am in the minority here, but not only do I want to see the blue pants from Buffalo, but I want to see a full blue monochrome set at one of the their home games. I loved their monochrome set they previously had and I would love to see it again with the new blue color.

spacer.png

I know I am in the minority here, but not only do I want to see the blue pants from Buffalo, but I want to see a full blue monochrome set at one of the their home games. I loved their monochrome set they previously had and I would love to see it again with the new blue color.

Understatement of the year.

Monochrome in and of itself isn't necessarily "modern".

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

<<<<<<<<<<<

Oh lordy!!! banghead.gif

Dallas will wear their navy blue jerseys with silver pants at Jerry-world, Cleveland will put a decal on their helmet with a white facemask, wear brown jerseys with brown pants bearing stripes down the sides, New Orleans will wear their 1969 preseason throwbacks with the black helmet, and the 49ers will wear their 1-day helmet before the Bills will ever wear royal blue monochrome with the new set!

49ers1_day.jpg

<<<<<<<<<<<

Oh lordy!!! banghead.gif

Dallas will wear their navy blue jerseys with silver pants at Jerry-world, Cleveland will put a decal on their helmet with a white facemask, wear brown jerseys with brown pants bearing stripes down the sides, New Orleans will wear their 1969 preseason throwbacks with the black helmet, and the 49ers will wear their 1-day helmet before the Bills will ever wear royal blue monochrome with the new set!

I know, but I just miss this set so much: Chicago+Bears+v+Buffalo+Bills+JCs5SOyzUpvl.jpg

spacer.png

<<<<<<<<<<<

Oh lordy!!! banghead.gif

I know, but I just miss this set so much: Chicago+Bears+v+Buffalo+Bills+JCs5SOyzUpvl.jpg

evil.gif HES THE DEVIL!!!! evil.gif

Archived