NFL Week 8

dennisbergan

Lots of alts and throwembacks on the docket for today's professional football action.

-The Rams will go with their royal blue and yeller Dieter Brock era threads, as they "battle" the Saints.

-The Texans go with their Battle Star Red jersey's against J-Ville

-Denver runs out their 2012 primary jersey's against the Fighting Suh's of Detroit.

And the Browns have decided to go with the classic/old white's against the Niners.

Also, last chance to see your favorite player look like a complete moron, with his pink socks pulled up to his knees today. So enjoy your last chance (after only 5 weeks) to go pink. If only it were longer, to really make a statement.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the Browns have decided to go with the classic/old white's against the Niners.

Was this sarcasm? :P

The Browns have worn all-white every game since Week 1.

Would be great to see the 49ers switch to white jerseys today.

I think it's dennisbergan's return to making obvious statements like he did a year or two ago with the Cowboys. He was always like "Dallas is breaking out the classic white/silver duds today" or something to that effect.

Was this sarcasm? :P

The Browns have worn all-white every game since Week 1.

Would be great to see the 49ers switch to white jerseys today.

I think it's dennisbergan's return to making obvious statements like he did a year or two ago with the Cowboys. He was always like "Dallas is breaking out the classic white/silver duds today" or something to that effect.

the shark skin britches!

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

The Vikings/Panthers matchup looks nice in sunlight

It does look good in the sunlight. But I wonder if we will see the Black Jersey any this season. I like the blues, but those Black jersey are sweet.

spacer.png

It does look good in the sunlight. But I wonder if we will see the Black Jersey any this season. I like the blues, but those Black jersey are sweet.

Two changes I've always wished the Panthers would make would be to make the stripe on the silver pants match the helmet (thick black outlined in Panther blue) and to eliminate the thick, bright Panther blue collar on the black jersey.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Two changes I've always wished the Panthers would make would be to make the stripe on the silver pants match the helmet (thick black outlined in Panther blue) and to eliminate the thick, bright Panther blue collar on the black jersey.

I agree about the pants, but I like that blue collar as an ascent to the black. I just wish they would wear that black jersey at some point considering all the rumors about them changes their uniform next year.

Side Note: Those Rams uniforms are beautiful!

spacer.png

nelson.jpg

v.

b56cd94a5a2e4847a4651c7f1aead7b0--nfl_large_580_Unlimited.jpg

>>>>>>>

Incorrect young Redskins lad .... 697.png

Washington will be in their yellow pants with white jerseys today .... The burgundy pants couldn't make it thru customs :flagcanada:

The bigger question is will Skydome Rogers Centre roof be opened or closed?

It's currently partly cloudy and 48° up there .... I hope it's OPEN

London+Fletcher+Washington+Redskins+v+New+qCXnsg7qqYLl.jpg

The bigger question is will Skydome Rogers Centre roof be opened or closed?

It's currently partly cloudy and 48° up there .... I hope it's OPEN

It will not be open. According to a Toronto Star article from 2008, the field at Rogers Centre does not have a proper drainage system in the event of rain or snow, and the roof is locked closed for the winter after the Blue Jays' season is finished.

I agree about the pants, but I like that blue collar as an ascent to the black. I just wish they would wear that black jersey at some point considering all the rumors about them changes their uniform next year.

Side Note: Those Rams uniforms are beautiful!

The black jerseys are still their primaries so they will be worn. From what I remember, I think the Panthers wear white for their first couple home games, then blue for the next 2, and then black for the rest of their home games.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived