Andrew Luck Dolphins & Colts images

gladsadmad

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the rams should get luck, not the colts. they'll pick griffin the 3rd.

No because andrew luck is a better PRO quarterback than RG3

they hav MANNING! the Rams NEED LUCK. NOT THE COLTS or as like to call them "THE DEAD BOLTS!"

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

they hav MANNING! the Rams NEED LUCK. NOT THE COLTS or as like to call them "THE DEAD BOLTS!"

Manning only has a few more years left in him. Why wouldn't they draft for the future?

Manning only has a few more years left in him. Why wouldn't they draft for the future?

thats why griffin will get picked by the colts. he can improve under manning. luck needs to play frequently. if hes on the rams he'll be the new cam newton!

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

thats why griffin will get picked by the colts. he can improve under manning. luck needs to play frequently. if hes on the rams he'll be the new cam newton!

The Rams just used a #1 pick on Bradford, who was Rookie of the Year and show tons of promise last season. There is absolutely no chance they draft a QB. They'll go O-line or Blackmon I would guess.

90758391980.gif

The Rams just used a #1 pick on Bradford, who was Rookie of the Year and show tons of promise last season. There is absolutely no chance they draft a QB. They'll go O-line or Blackmon I would guess.

I think the Jags are gonna go after Blackmon, if they dont, then they will probably get Ryan Broyles.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

And the Rams have Bradford...

Manning playing next season is still in question. Plus, RG3 is still a QB - either Luck or Griffin could improve by playing under Manning. Your argument about "The Colts don't need a quarterback" doesn't make sense.

Exactly they need to start somewhere else instead of with a 35+ year old quarterback who has a bad neck

Cam Newton and Andrew Luck are two different quarterbacks though

The 4-9 Cam Newton? Sorry, but the Colts need Luck to move from 0-16 to 16-0. Peyton is getting up in years and becoming more injury prone.

Archived