CFL 2012

Nook

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last time the CFL re-modeled their jerseys, Montreal refused to go along. I wonder if they will stand pat again?

They didn't go along last time and they shouldn't this time either. They have a great set.

Really? I think theirs are the worst in the league.

Not to mention those stupid pointy stripes on the pants.

Last time the CFL re-modeled their jerseys, Montreal refused to go along. I wonder if they will stand pat again?

They didn't go along last time and they shouldn't this time either. They have a great set.

I'm glad somebody else feels that way. I've never liked the current Als look. I like the colours, it's a step up from the uniforms they used after they moved from Baltimore, but the execution is terrible.

The uniforms the Als wore in the '70s was their all-time best look. Those uniforms with a white helmet and the current logo would be my choice for them to wear.

tigercatssignature-1.png

I'm glad somebody else feels that way. I've never liked the current Als look. I like the colours, it's a step up from the uniforms they used after they moved from Baltimore, but the execution is terrible.

The uniforms the Als wore in the '70s was their all-time best look. Those uniforms with a white helmet and the current logo would be choice for them to wear.

I hate them too! Hoping fo big changes.

I thought it would provoke some discussion, but I guess I need to grease the wheels a bit...

First off, a couple of the uglier ones.. :puke:

Winnipeg Alt...

31503315WIN!OUT-80.jpg

Edmonton Alt...

31503315EDM!OUT-79.jpg

Now Hamilton's White and Colour..

31503415HAM!REEB-106.jpg31503615HAM!OUT-84.jpg

While I'm not completely in love with them, I think they are an improvement...

tigercatssignature-1.png

I thought it would provoke some discussion, but I guess I need to grease the wheels a bit...

Winnipeg Alt...

31503315WIN!OUT-80.jpg

Edmonton Alt...

31503315EDM!OUT-79.jpg

I'm confused by your posts. None of these are new.

zzPEfBm.png

Winnipeg Alt...

31503315WIN!OUT-80.jpg

Edmonton Alt...

31503315EDM!OUT-79.jpg

I'm confused by your posts. None of these are new.

I think what he meant was to show is that they're marked down in price. Giving a hint that everyone is getting new unis. I don't ever remember a replica with no numbers selling that cheaply.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Yea, these are the 05 reebok rebrand..

How can they be the '05 rebrand? Hamilton has never worn those uni's?

Oh dear god, the old uni's did have stripes on the sleeves...

Never mind... I actually thought they were pre-orders of the new look, released early because they didn't show the numbers or pants. The Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary and Hamilton ones look different from their normal gameday jerseys, or so I thought...

I'll just lie down over there... :mojoto:

tigercatssignature-1.png

Don't worry, I thought the same thing, and actually posted it on Facebook before realizing it. Thankfully I realized my mistake and pulled it before any of my Facebook friends that play on the Ti-Cats (or their equipment manager) noticed.\

You can't see the stripes half the time.

printers-ham01.jpg

But they are there.

6d32814143539c12f3519b0c4ebf.jpeg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Don't worry, I thought the same thing, and actually posted it on Facebook before realizing it. Thankfully I realized my mistake and pulled it before any of my Facebook friends that play on the Ti-Cats (or their equipment manager) noticed.\

You can't see the stripes half the time.

What makes matters worse the side yellow panels are barely noticible on the white jersey and almost invisible on the black one. I thought they got rid of those side panels altogether... :oops:

tigercatssignature-1.png

Archived