CFL 2012

Nook

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAWN

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

I like Riddell's RevoSpeed, and it's probably the most comfortable helmet I've ever put on, but I hate how the design just ruins a lot of decals. Makes the placement really weird sometimes.

I like that new helmet. Solid update.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

What a downgrade. I was so happy back when the Blue Bombers changed to the "slanted W lightning ball" logo. It wasn't great, it didn't really say "Blue Bombers" but at least it was SOMETHING. It got a little better when the gold helmet returned, and even a little better when the "W" went blue. Now they've gone back to a plain ordinary white "W". Super lame...

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

I like Riddell's RevoSpeed, and it's probably the most comfortable helmet I've ever put on, but I hate how the design just ruins a lot of decals. Makes the placement really weird sometimes.

I like that new helmet. Solid update.

I disagree. While it may ruin some helmet logos, like the Vikings, the placement of this W is on the person who did it. It can easily be moved and look perfectly fine. (see Washington Huskies)

Archived