CFL 2012

Nook

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stamps sneak peak

http://ow.ly/i/AAw4

I'm guessing that ISN'T a Stamps sneak peek. Not sure what it is: but it sure doesn't look like a "Reebok quality" jersey. Take a look at the stitching and fabric - now compare it to the Hamilton, Edmonton & BC leaks. The material and quality looks like something you'd find on a 1970's cheap replica.

Edit: when you look at the other CFL teaser pictures - they show boxes, guys welding the TSN logo... this red fabric could be anything.

So much for the Riders going full-retro, and so much for Reebok putting more emphasis on team individuality. Calgary, Sask, and Edmonton looking awfully similar in these little peeks.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Riders

crop_18246151110.jpg

Dang, doesn't look like the Riders will be going full-on retro after all. That's a shame. Oh well, still can't wait to see what they put out though.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Riders

crop_18246151110.jpg

Dang, doesn't look like the Riders will be going full-on retro after all. That's a shame. Oh well, still can't wait to see what they put out though.

Why do I have the feeling they will look like the Falcons?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

So the Bombers, Argos and Alouettes are the only teams not to show a teaser of their new jerseys.

I have high hopes for all of them. Bombers to look a bit more retro, Argos to drop the Bears type font and the Als to do more of a change then they did the last time the CFL got new uniforms.

May 1st/2nd can't get here quick enough!!!!!

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

From the Ti-Cats Facebook page.

563253_10150872211632494_16712832493_11940508_1361160527_n.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

May 1st/2nd can't get here quick enough!!!!!

Stop saying that! I still haven't done my taxes... :shocked:

Oh :censored:. April 30th! I better get on that too.

Retro font colour. Could be a beauty!

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Riders

crop_18246151110.jpg

Why do I have the feeling they will look like the Falcons?

well that just killed my excitement to get a new rider jersey...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Riders

crop_18246151110.jpg

I'm wondering where on the Jersey that teaser was taken from.

I actually don't mind the shade of green. Looks more like a Philly Eagles style of green.

To me it looks like the top part is the collar, the white part the shoulder and the mesh bottom, the main front panel. Although I could be completely off. It could be that the top is the shoulder panel and the white is the equivalent to the black piece that Calgary has on the arm of their current jerseys. <_<

Also, I believe the green is the same darker shade the Riders have been using for the past two seasons.

zzPEfBm.png

Retro font colour. Could be a beauty!

Just seeing the name FANTUZ on the back is a thing of beauty... ^_^

You know, I think they may have recoloured the tiger logo to the same shade of gold. I just checked the mothership, and it shows a much lighter shade....

tigercatssignature-1.png

Archived