CFL 2012

Nook

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, those Ti-Cats uniforms are just gorgeous. Well done. However, look at the length of the sleeves in this fashion shoot. When these hit the field, you'll be lucky to be able to see even one of those gold sleeve stripes on any player. May have to pick up a white alternate regardless, though.

I also really like the idea of using identically-styled team name wordmarks at home, and city name on the road. That's something I've wanted to see a team do since way back in the days of the XFL.

Edit: The Alouettes didn't change much, but what they did change, they probably shouldn't have.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Alouettes:

Not much change, it looks like, aside from adding "ALOUETTES" to the front of the red jersey.

After all this waiting it would have been nice of them to at least show a few different angles to see if the pant stripes are the same, etc.

zzPEfBm.png

Horrible, terrible, I am so ashamed.

This looks SO Peewee football. What was wrong with the other word mark?

Bad bad bad.

Are you guys serious?! It's a minor tweak to an already solid jersey. And it's leaps and bounds better than what they had when they re-entered the league in 96.

http://yfrog.com/kjpefhvj

"Sneak peek" of the new Bombers jerseys. Confirms gold on the road.

This will cancel out all of the good feelings from the helmet unveiling rather quickly.

Bad bad bad.

Are you guys serious?! It's a minor tweak to an already solid jersey. And it's leaps and bounds better than what they had when they re-entered the league in 96.

Or this, for the love of God:

$(KGrHqVHJ!8E9!5Vc!DcBPUY9Mt1VQ~~60_57.JPG

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Bad bad bad.

It's a missed opportunity to make something new. I am a fedup of this one, and never been keen on the MONTREAL on front of the white. They now added ALOUETTE on the red! It's a matter of taste I suppose. I now hate this unis BUT I'LL CHEER FOR THEM! I CAN'T WAIT LOL!

What great kit a modernised version of the late 70's would have been..

Archived