CFL 2012

Nook

These other teams should take a lesson from Hamilton in both quality of design and the method in which they're released. A nice full picture gallery without 20 minutes of annoying rambling by some silhouette in a boxing ring would have done the trick.

Not much help.

ya but this was:

http://www.ticats.ca/article/photo-gallery-the-new-uniforms

I'm sure every time will have that on their site soon. CFL's websites update at the rate of a moving snail.

I get why they included boxing. Why couldn't I figure that out :P

I just can't wait anymore and these speeches are killing me! Jerseys now please!

zzPEfBm.png

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First reactions on Alouettes net are mostly deception. Bad day for the Als.

well the whole uniform is mostly the same, they won 3 Grey Cups in them, why is it a bad day?

Because the Alouettes' uniforms still suck.

I honestly didn't expect much change in their set considering they opted out of a redesign last time. I'd consider Winnipeg's whole return to "retro" theme as far more deceptive.

zzPEfBm.png

well the whole uniform is mostly the same, they won 3 Grey Cups in them, why is it a bad day?

Bad day, it was time for a change.

I am fed up of the current. Look at Ham, Win, wait for the rest of the league, and lets talk about it.

At least they no longer have the most unattractive uniforms in the league...

...because with the Bombers...

Really Winnipeg? Is this...

bombers-retro-1.jpg?w=1000

...really so hard? :cursing:

tigercatssignature-1.png

I really like the Blue Bombers set, perhaps not as much as a true retro with Royal, but for a "new" look it is has a nice balance. It takes some of the elements I saw in the new Seattle set, like the color blocks on the shoulders & sleeves, but does not go overboard like the Nike Seahawks design did (with the patterned numbers, wordmark on one shoulder and odd number font).

I like it a heck of a lot better than the new NIKE Rutgers uniforms.

Guess I just like Reebok's aesthetic more than Nike's consistent "edginess" (crapitude).

So are the Als still going to have a different number font on the front of the home uniform than they do on the sleeves? I hate that the most about their uniforms.

(EDIT: Answered earlier in the thread. That's what I get for jumping in late).

I'm waiting to see if the Riders work in any retro elements and to see if Calgary gets a set that doesn't look so shoddy.

(SECOND EDIT: Gold as a home alt, yes. Gold as a primary road uniform, no. Sorry, Bombers, not digging it.)

Archived