CFL 2012

Nook

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

120501_BOMBERS_289_15623189.jpg

Gold away jerseys...

Notice how the guys in blue are laughing/smiling and NOT the guys in Gold???

I personally like the gold, and like the shade of blue too, just hate teh "retro" helmet logo... Wooohooo!!! What a designer,,, big letter

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Video is unlisted to save the guy's job, but here's my Q&A with him this summer.

After seeing the new uniforms, I realized just how much he did actually leak in this interview.

-Logo stays the same, how it gets used on uniform changes

-Curly script goes away, replaced by block.

-"Traditional"

-"People will like what they see"

-Similar to retro jersey on the wall. (i.e. sleeve stripes and yellow numbers)

Sadly, I must share one final prediction that he sent me on Facebook today.

wait til u see the other teams

i think we won the battle

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

No Jason=fail

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

No Jason=fail

I was really hoping for a logo change and possibly some stripes on the helmet but think the new jerseys look great. I guess the current logo won the contest they held on their website last year.

zzPEfBm.png

No Jason=fail

I was really hoping for a logo change and possibly some stripes on the helmet but think the new jerseys look great. I guess the current logo won the contest they held on their website last year.

If they added a stripe down the middle of the helmet i think that would of made it look "new". But like I said it just numbers and sides changed on the jersey. Nothing dramatic but it works.

4kv29i.jpg

The Argos design is clean, classic, and straightforward. Better than what they used to wear, but still not as good as the Jason-era look.

Striped socks would really elevate the look, especially with the blue pants. Do them in a similar fashion to the Chicago Bears.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived