CFL 2012

Nook

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like the pants should be reversed.

If they'd simply done away with the shoulder "horns" and added some sleeve stripes to their previous set it would be just about perfect. After years of crap jerseys they finally almost had them right and then they go and release this garbage. This team is easily the most inept in football when it comes to uniform design.

zzPEfBm.png

The 'Riders new set sucks hard.

Remember this awesome helmet? Man they used to look so good.

8084481.jpg

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Well, color this Riders fan very disappointed. Good gravy, they look like a generic Jr. High team. Not only that, but the opportunity to either switch to the beautiful retros or make a new design inspired by them was right there for the taking. Nope, they decide instead to trot out Madden Team and fill in generic template #4 or whatever. Awful.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Why did the Stamps have to keep the horse shoe secondary on the away??? The horse would have looked much better. Oh well, nice upgrade on the home but the away still stinks.

Edit: the away might not look too bad with the black helmet.

And so, the Roughriders now have the Minnesota Vikings program. Look bad, but coordinated, in monochrome, or look dumb and mismatched with contrasting shirts and pants. Bloody good work.

crop_1835485.jpeg

For the life of me, I can not believe they kept that numeral font. That 6 simply should not be, ever, anywhere. What a horrid mess.

In my book, Reebok hit the mark on 3.5 out of 8 here (Ti-Cats, Argos, Lions, Eskimos home). Not exactly stellar. Interested to see what's insotre as far as alternates go.

Edit: Ass logo. ASS LOGO.

sskbutt.png

Behold, the official tramp stamp of Saskatchewan.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Why did the Stamps have to keep the horse shoe secondary on the away??? The horse would have looked much better. Oh well, nice upgrade on the home but the away still stinks.

Edit: the away might not look too bad with the black helmet.

I wonder if they are going to keep the black helmet with this too. Maybe instead of just the white horse on it put the red circle behind it to had some red to the helmet.

LOL @ Rider ass logo

I don't know why Calgary uses so much black... I guess since Ottawa dropped out of the league, someone had to fill the vacuum of predominantly black-wearing teams.

Anyway, I really wish this whole business of having one company redo all the jerseys at once goes by the wayside. Better to just let it happen when the teams actually want to change them.

Archived