CFL 2012

Nook

Ti-Cats unveil their Final Season at Ivor Wynne logo. It will also be featured on Tim Horton's products.

413890_10150950928297494_16712832493_12026875_292869723_o.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Ivor Wynne logo is missing the paint splatter on the seats and the numbers drawn in Sharpie. And the secondary logo doesn't have the mismatched "IvOrWynNe" sign either. Disappointing.

Truthfully though, the logo is too nice for the dump.

The Ivor Wynne logo is missing the paint splatter on the seats and the numbers drawn in Sharpie. And the secondary logo doesn't have the mismatched "IvOrWynNe" sign either. Disappointing.

Truthfully though, the logo is too nice for the dump.

I actually "loled" when I read that.

But seriously, there is something awesome about going to Ivor Wynne (in my Argos jersey of course), parking my car on the sidewalk and, walking through the residential section to the stadium. Yeah, it's good that it's getting re-done and it's long over due. I'm just kind of glad that the location isn't changing.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Is their new stadium even going to be ready by next year? Or will they just do a temp stadium like the Lions did?

Games will be split between London (University of Western Ontario), Moncton, and possibly Ron Joyce Stadium (McMaster University)

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

http://ticats.ca/article/locker-room-sale-this-saturday

The Ti-Cats are holding their last ever locker room sale at Ivor Wynne this Saturday. I went to the one at the start of the year, and the prices aren't too bad.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a Lions jersey and thought some of you might be interested in seeing what the new replica jerseys look like:

t9xsJ.jpg

The numbers are stitched crests, the shoulder patches are screened (but stitched on), and the team script is screened. They're made of polyester and seem to be much higher quality than last year's replica jerseys... overall I'd say they're kind of expensive but the quality is very good.

I'm actually digging the Stamps jerseys now that I see them on a person.

534441_10151768842610183_378311822_n.jpg

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

The homes are decent, the white I still don't like.

Same here-well I think the home unis are more than decent--not their best, but far from their worst-but for the whites--it needs more red is my main complaint--and dump the black helmet.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I was wondering if they were going to keep the black helmet with the away uniforms. Not a big fan but it is not terrible. I wish they added the red circle behind the horse on the black helmet though. It needs some red on it.

6556481bin.jpg]

I was wondering if they were going to keep the black helmet with the away uniforms. Not a big fan but it is not terrible. I wish they added the red circle behind the horse on the black helmet though. It needs some red on it.

6556481bin.jpg]

What has been the reception in Calgary for those black helmets? The Stamps have been a red helmet team for so long, it never made sense to me to deviate from that style. If Calgary wanted to do an alternate uniform, a throwback would be better, IMO. For example, the 70s or 80s Stamps uni with silver and stripes. I don't like Calgary with that much black in the uniform, it just looks weird to me.

On a different topic, when will Ottawa return, and what will the nickname be?

Archived