Arena Football League

dcameronh

I thought there was a thread for the AFL before but I can't find it now. I see there is a thread for the new Tampa Bay Storm logos so I wanted to get a thread up for the whole league again as there has been some other changes as well since the logo site was updated last.

First, the new Tampa Bay Storm logos here.

Next, we have a few new league logos that are not on the logo site yet.

aflLogo.png

Arena_Bowl_XXIV_logo.jpg

arena_bowl_25logo.jpg

Lastly, we have a couple changes in teams. The OKC Yard Dawgz and the Dallas Vigilantes are no longer in the league. But the Vigilantes have an updated logo form the one on the site. Also the Talons have moved from Tulsa to San Antonino and updated their logo as well.

Dallas_Vigilantes_-5.png

sanantoniotalons.png

If anyone else has better logos of these or others as well, please post them here. Thanks.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

New Talons helmet per their Facebook page:

430372_307204462669862_206674866056156_868881_1134007288_n.jpg

That is a cool helmet.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

New Talons helmet per their Facebook page:

430372_307204462669862_206674866056156_868881_1134007288_n.jpg

That is a cool helmet.

That's gonna look like crap with the matte finish helmet and the gloss logo.

I was thinking the same thing. Would've been a really nice helmet if the logo wasn't as glossy or detailed as it is.

Also, thank God the Force have gone back to their "original" logo as a primary. Their last primary logo was shambolic.

• 2 weeks later...

New KC Command jerseys:

IMG_9610.jpg

These are awful!

The red was really unnecessary, their black, blue and silver color scheme was already a really nice one, this is just unnecessary clutter. The red and blue bleed into each other and look really bad, plus it looks like they decided to slap two completely different jersey templates together and this mess was the result. Huge downgrade.

Last season's for comparison:

JJRAT.jpg

Not great but better then their new duds.

niagaraq.png

New KC Command jerseys:

IMG_9610.jpg

These are awful!

The red was really unnecessary, their black, blue and silver color scheme was already a really nice one, this is just unnecessary clutter. The red and blue bleed into each other and look really bad, plus it looks like they decided to slap two completely different jersey templates together and this mess was the result. Huge downgrade.

Last season's for comparison:

JJRAT.jpg

Not great but better then their new duds.

That's the new GT template that they dumped last season. Awful. I wish the Soul went back to their original font for the numbers that matches the name font

Archived