memphis grizzlies concept

Cody21

grizzlies.PNG

made this a while back using there old colour scheme. i think its amazing. the font is borrowed off the minnesota wild(sorry but its amazing for the grizz...) and everything else is originally mine. what do you guys think. criticism is welcome.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

I can't see the image.

wont let me upload it so ive put in a link to my photobucket account.

Let me help you with that-

grizzlies.png

thanks again to all who have helped with imahge posting,. can someone just tell me how to put it up correctly?

Well, not to rain on your parade, but this concept has been done before, and better executed than this.

WHAT??? REALLY? THATS JUST GREAT! but all the ideas were mine. its my work i made it and it looks good in my opinion.

Frankly, I don't think this is a serious concept and probably doesn't deserve serious C&C, but here it is anyway:

-Never put a full-logo on the chest of a basketball jersey.

-Never put the team name and city name on the same basketball jersey. One or the other. (Grizzlies at home, Memphis on the road would be ideal)

-You made the Memphis wordmark way too busy with multiple colors.

-The numbers don't match the scripts

-The striping and colors on the two jerseys don't match, and for no good reason

-You put the uniform number on the shorts of one jersey but not the other

-The basketball-in-a-claw logo should not have a multicolored basketball.

Honestly I don't think that this was a serious concept. But if it actually is, redo this concept and make the home and road striping and elements consistent.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

grizzlies.png

thanks again to all who have helped with imahge posting,. can someone just tell me how to put it up correctly?

Sure-

Whenever you have the image uploaded to Photobucket (like you had when you posted the link earlier in this thread) drag the image to the URL bar at the top of your browser.

There should be nothing but that image in the upper right corner of the webpage.

Next, copy the image's URL.

Then, copy and past the URL to your post, and put an image bracket on both sides [ img ] URL [ / img ] (with no spaces)

I always just go to the post options and click the insert image button, then paste the image url... and it puts the image brackets there for you.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Frankly, I don't think this is a serious concept and probably doesn't deserve serious C&C, but here it is anyway:

-Never put a full-logo on the chest of a basketball jersey.

-Never put the team name and city name on the same basketball jersey. One or the other. (Grizzlies at home, Memphis on the road would be ideal)

-You made the Memphis wordmark way too busy with multiple colors.

-The numbers don't match the scripts

-The striping and colors on the two jerseys don't match, and for no good reason

-You put the uniform number on the shorts of one jersey but not the other

-The basketball-in-a-claw logo should not have a multicolored basketball.

Honestly I don't think that this was a serious concept. But if it actually is, redo this concept and make the home and road striping and elements consistent.

i'll make an edited version for you. it that okay? also the number set is amazing so im not chanmging that. i'll take the grizzlies off the bottom and place the numbering on the shorts. just to make it look better.

Teal NOse?

the nose is BLACK with TEAL SUROUNDING IT dude. chill out!

Cody, you post on here for C&C and then people tell you it sucks. Instead of trying to improve the concept you tell people that it's amazing and you're not changing anything. So either you don't understand the point of these concepts boards or you think you're the greatest concept artist that ever lived. Which one?

Cody, you post on here for C&C and then people tell you it sucks. Instead of trying to improve the concept you tell people that it's amazing and you're not changing anything. So either you don't understand the point of these concepts boards or you think you're the greatest concept artist that ever lived. Which one?

i haven't posted the edited version yet because i haven't finished making it. i dont believe that im great b ut i do believe im better than most people think. people need to look more clearly at a concept.

i haven't posted the edited version yet because i haven't finished making it. i dont believe that im great b ut i do believe im better than most people think. people need to look more clearly at a concept.

We have. It's not good. If you put something on here for C&C, you're not always gonna get the comments you want. People are going to look at it and give their opinion. No one has to like it.

grizzlies-1.png

Edited version! i went ahead and took off the "Memphis" scriot. i also changed the jerseys to match and changed the font colours.

grizzlies.png

Sure-

Whenever you have the image uploaded to Photobucket (like you had when you posted the link earlier in this thread) drag the image to the URL bar at the top of your browser.

There should be nothing but that image in the upper right corner of the webpage.

Next, copy the image's URL.

Then, copy and past the URL to your post, and put an image bracket on both sides [ img ] URL [ / img ] (with no spaces)

I always just go to the post options and click the insert image button, then paste the image url... and it puts the image brackets there for you.

Its always saying "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board." why is that?

Archived