Week 13 NFL

mmejia

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long has the Bears' third stripe been on the cuff (and a slightly different color)? Not everyone seems to be wearing it (Kicker Robbie Gould is an easy one to spot), but this is the first I've noticed it. Maybe it's the HD helping me. At first I thought it was a Nike-esque undershirt.

I haven't seen that, but the Bears have had problems with sleeves being cut off for over a decade. Is that what you're seeing?

Chiefs should wear red socks to match their helmet when the use the white jersey/pants combo. They look incredibly bland today against the Bears.

Yes.

Socks and pants should always be contrasting.

Well, it looks like the cuff of a sweatshirt with what looks to me like a slightly thinner stripe with a slightly more pinkish orange, probably due to the different fabric. Just saw Urlacher, and his looked stretched out so that there was a large section of blue between the second and third stripe, but they look designed to expect the cuff to "ride up" and give the impression of a consistent striping pattern.

I'm not usually a fan of dark colors for the helmet, jersey, and pants all at once, but something tells me Houston might look good with the blue helmet, red jersey, and blue pants.

I've tried it on Madden, and it does not look good at all

The Bears third stripe thing was just discussed here in a thread in the last couple weeks. Now sure what thread it was though. Been like that for years.

Dolphins did the right thing choosing white. Palmer's first couple games at home he was horrible and kept throwing the ball to the road team in white. They went on the road and he finally played well while Radiers are in white. I joked he could only play well when throwing to players in white. Dolphins up 20-0 right now while wearing white at home.

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

Archived