Logo mash-ups

habsfan1

I know it isn't much, but I've decided to start working on some logos a bit.

First, the Sens old 90s logo that everybody loves mashed with the newer roman head found on the unused 2d profile logo...

SensLogoMashUp.png

Second, the current Lightning logo redone in the style of their original logo. Redone shoulder patch as well...

LightningLogoMashUp.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great update for the Sens, but the way that bit of the helmet blends into the ring feels awkward. You might want to stick a line there to separate the two.

I like what you did with the Bolts' primary, only problem being the top and bottom of the lightning bolt not having any outline to them. I imagine it looks better on a dark background, but for bright white backgrounds it needs the outlines so it doesn't bleed in.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

And just for fun, here's a side by side view of both Sens logos. So you can see and compare all of the little tweeks tweaks I made for yourselves...

SensSideBySideComparisson.png

I loved the old logo, but your mashup is a drastic improvement! Excellent job!

spacer.png

Here's a quick San Jose Sharks mash-up. I might add some more changes to it later...

SharksLogoMashUp.png

I would like some suggestions as to which team and which logos should I do next. It doesn't have to be hockey.

I did a slight mash-up of mixing the old Coyotes colors with the newer logo.

5lpjtl.jpg

both are so well done! wish the yotes would go back to there old school colours and that sharks screams alternate logo. also like the sens one.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Sorry, but the Cardinals only have one logo so there really isn't anything to work with to create a mash up. Any other suggestions?

The Arizona Cardinals have two bird heads. The original one that was used from from when they were the St. Louis Carsinals in 1960 until 2005 and their new bird head thats been used since 2005

raiders-2.png

Sorry, but the Cardinals only have one logo so there really isn't anything to work with to create a mash up. Any other suggestions?

The Arizona Cardinals have two bird heads. The original one that was used from from when they were the St. Louis Carsinals in 1960 until 2005 and their new bird head thats been used since 2005

I think what he's saying is that there's one TYPE of logo, and it would be harder to do something good with it that was noticable. Everything else has been a combo of eras/logo styles, Cards don't really lend themselves to that with such similar primaries.

Interesting concepts so far, though!

Winnipeg Jets could be cool

JetsLogoMashUp.png

send this in to the Jets somehow. this is how you make a logo. it looks great and should be an alternate for next year. great work so far. im gonna mash uo the New Jersey Devils and Knights.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

NewJerseyDevilKnights.png

here ya go.

Whoa, that's a weak effort on a oversized canvas in my thread.

You should start your own thread for your concepts instead of posting them in someone else's. And before you do post them, you should fix them up a bit more so that you'll get better feedback.

Archived