Logos you didn't even know were in use

Ark

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

atlanta-thrashers-alt-logo-2.gif

In their entire existence, I saw this on one goaltender's mask, and that's it.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

The New York Rangers still use the Liberty logo on their practice uniforms.

Wow, interesting. I didn't know that as well. If the logo's good enough for practise jerseys, I hope one day it makes it's way back onto the actual uniforms.

nbhaz37ku9k5un6f0fjwueeh6.gif

The Chicago script looks very uneven

I think this does still appear on the occasional stadium giveaway or other merchandise. What bothers me about this (and every other Cubs "Chicago" script) is that it doesn't use the Cubs' C. Seems that'd be an easy enough design choice. Even the G doesn't fit here. Of course, most of their logos are pretty old, but I think there is some potential for using their primary without the circle as they did in the past.

Archived