Helmet decal wallpaper idea

MG helmets

I'd enjoy a Chicago Bears standard game helmet (wishbone C on navy background), and two Cincinnati Bearcats ones: one with the left side of their Liberty Bowl helmets, and one with the right side. I'd like to see all three in 1366 × 768 and in iPhone size, as well.

I know it's a big request, and if you want me to tone it down, I can do so. But I just want to say that these are really, really cool.

25yzwqg.png

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could I please get a South Sydney Rabbitohs one in iPhone and Desktop (1280x800) thanks.

Rabbitohs Logo

A green background would be great.

Rabbitohs

Could you make one for West Virginia Mountaineers please.

what size?

1680x1050 san antonio spurs logo,on silver

As well as a Milwaukee brewers logo on blue same size

Plz and thx

Spurs

Brewers

Love these, any chance you could do a NC State one with the updated block S on red? Congrats to your Tide. Thanks in advance.

what size?

For WVU Could you make it for desktop 1024 X 768, Ipad, and possible a 640 X 480 android version for a cell. If you cant do the android that's okay. I would like it on ipad and standard desktop one if possible. Thanks!!!!

West Virginia desktop

West Virginia ipad

West Virginia android

Thank you so much, if possible could you make an iPhone WVU one. I use android but my wife who always uses the default iPhone wallpaper loves the one you made for iPad and wants one for the iPhone to.

West Virginia iphone

Great concepts and thank you for accepting requests.

Could I please get an iPhone wallpaper (320x480) for the Blue Jays with this logo on a blue background?

Thank you.

Blue Jays iphone

I'd enjoy a Chicago Bears standard game helmet (wishbone C on navy background), and two Cincinnati Bearcats ones: one with the left side of their Liberty Bowl helmets, and one with the right side. I'd like to see all three in 1366 × 768 and in iPhone size, as well.

I know it's a big request, and if you want me to tone it down, I can do so. But I just want to say that these are really, really cool.

Bears iphone

Bears desktop

what number do you want for Cinci?

Bears iphone

Bears desktop

Shoot, I shoulda let you know. I'd like number 23, please.

And the Bears are fantastic, thanks!

25yzwqg.png

Bears iphone

Bears desktop

Shoot, I shoulda let you know. I'd like number 23, please.

And the Bears are fantastic, thanks!

Cincinnati logo

Cincinnati 23

Cincinnati logo iphone

Cincinnati 23 iphone

Archived