Helmet decal wallpaper idea

MG helmets

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I get some of the new Marlins logo? One on a red-orange background and one on a black background.

For iPhone, please.

Marlins orange

Marlins black

Anychance you can redo these with the marlins blue and another yellow?I'm using the black and orange right now and these look killer. Thank you!

Maybe a blue and black one in 1280 x whatever the normal size is so I can put them on my work/home computer. Thank you!

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Can I get some of the new Marlins logo? One on a red-orange background and one on a black background.

For iPhone, please.

Marlins orange

Marlins black

Anychance you can redo these with the marlins blue and another yellow?I'm using the black and orange right now and these look killer. Thank you!

Maybe a blue and black one in 1280 x whatever the normal size is so I can put them on my work/home computer. Thank you!

Marlins yellow

Marlins blue

I'll need the exact size you need for the desktop computers

For iPhone, please.

Marlins orange

Marlins black

Marlins yellow

Marlins blue

Thank you so much MG- your absolutely freaking awesome. That logo looks great on the blue background. Thank you. I'll get the exact sizes later tonight. Any way I can help you in return?

Chris

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

For iPhone, please.

Marlins orange

Marlins black

Marlins yellow

Marlins blue

Thank you so much MG- your absolutely freaking awesome. That logo looks great on the blue background. Thank you. I'll get the exact sizes later tonight. Any way I can help you in return?

Chris

I always have my bucket out and bell ringing. :)

This is not a helmet or logo, but just having fun with the sticker idea:

deadhead

props to anyone who gets the reference

I see what you did there...

These are just fantastic! No requests, but I will use the Red Wings and the Cadillac as a desktop. Great job, MG! And of course, your helmet website is a great resource, high school especially.

Archived