Helmet decal wallpaper idea

MG helmets

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh MG helmets... you're a good man. Quite a project you've created for yourself with all these requests. Might I suggest posting a template so peeps can do their own? Failing that, I'd happily take a Detroit Lions wallpaper at 2560 x 1440...

Oh MG helmets... you're a good man. Quite a project you've created for yourself with all these requests. Might I suggest posting a template so peeps can do their own? Failing that, I'd happily take a Detroit Lions wallpaper at 2560 x 1440...

There's no actual template. each one is done as needed. It's a simple process, though.

Lions

Could I get a Mississippi State wallpaper (1280x800) with the 2011 Golden Egg Bowl logo & an Atlanta Falcons wallpaper (1280x800) based on their 1966 helmets?

These are pretty awesome!

Can i get the black and steel plate steeler ones that you made resized? I'd like them 1920x1080. Also a university of Kentucky one would be nice if you have the time. same size.

Steelers

Kentucky

Hey man these are awesome!! Could I get the Phila Flyers logo for my Android wallpaper, please? Thanks!!

Flyers Android

Could I get a Mississippi State wallpaper (1280x800) with the 2011 Golden Egg Bowl logo & an Atlanta Falcons wallpaper (1280x800) based on their 1966 helmets?

These are pretty awesome!

Mississippi State

Falcons

Archived