New England Patriots

Bmac

This is pretty self explanatory. I created a new set that is a modern take on a classic look.

Key elements:

-red/white/navy/white/red striping throughout

-triple-layered numbers

-white socks, shoes, facemasks, and primary helmets

-sublimated vertical stripes on front and back

Patriots.png

C+C is much appreciated. I can't guarantee I will change much, if anything. If this goes well I may post other teams.

This is pretty self explanatory. I created a new set that is a modern take on a classic look.

Key elements:

-red/white/navy/white/red striping throughout

-triple-layered numbers

-white socks, shoes, facemasks, and primary helmets

-sublimated vertical stripes on front and back

Patriots.png

C+C is much appreciated. I can't guarantee I will change much, if anything. If this goes well I may post other teams.

Here are some of my nitpicks:

- Use the silver helmet with all combos.

- Blue or red facemask.

- Blue socks with blue jersey.

- Red socks with red jersey.

- Use the silver helmet with all combos.

- Blue or red facemask.

I'm on the other side of the fence regarding both of these points. I think the white helmet looks much better than the silver and the gray facemask works just fine.

It's an excellent concept. I especially love the shoulder stripes.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

While this is a very nice looking set, it is not without flaws. I feel like you need to commit to whether or not you want silver in this set. The color can only be found on logos in the two primary uniforms and then makes up the majority of the alternate.

And something rubs me the wrong way with the red jerseys striping. Is it supposed to just be blue and white or is it supposed to have the effect of red on red? Plus the red jersey is inconsistent with the other two jerseys with its number outlines, which again makes the red jersey stick out.

That all being said this is a major upgrade from their current set.

Well, to be honest, I hate the old-style uniforms. That isn't anything against you, I've just never been a fan, and think the current uniforms are lightyears better. With that being said, the sublimated striping is the single best part of a uniform ever. The only problem is that it looks kinda awkward only being placed on the center of the uniforms like that. Maybe add it to the other non-ventilation parts of the jerseys. Also, I agree that you need to choose between silver and white, they clash, and the whole set would look better with one of them eliminated for the most part (I prefer the silver). Other than this,nice work!

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Oh my god... this Patriots concept is perfect. I have seen a lot of great Pats concepts on these boards but none as good as this. If they took the field in these next year I would be very very happy. I honestly don't think anything needs to be changed. This is just fantastic work Bmac!

PS: are you going to continue your MLB series? one of my favorite threads on these boards.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

If your going to keep silver as trim, I'd use the silver helmets throughout. Maybe even silver pants with the red jersey. I chose not to include any, but I'm reconsidering that after seeing this. Great work to keep silver in their identity and finally make it look good. Looking forward to the other teams.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

While I like the red home jerseys, the blue home and white away look a lot like the Florida Atlantic University Owls. It's a bit of a dated look but maybe if you just used red/blue, red/white for both the shoulder stripes and the numbers instead of the double outline I think the look would look more modern.

Pretty good concept here Bmac. I think it needs a little standardizing however. I can't tell if the Patriots here are a red team, a blue team, or both with silver. It reminds me of the New York Giants, except reverse. Here, you have an abundance of red on the home jersey, but an abundance of blue on the road jersey. The silver just seems a little forced here. I'm seeing a silver helmet with white socks and silver cleats. Not trying to be harsh, because I like this concept. With a little consistency, I would LOVE this concept. Nice job.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

Archived