Sign in to follow this  
Patchez

My Sports Logo Embroidered Patch Collection

Can't believe I sat through the entire gif.

Great collection.

but you need more Buffalo teams.

Wow, that is quite the collection. I love that White Sox 'Winnin' Ugly is Beautiful!' patch.

Wonder how much that Winnipeg Blue Bombers shoulder patch is worth?? I might be interested.. but the other patches.. ohhh would love to see a grid of all the patches so I can see..btw wow the gif show is something.. wow...

Here the the remaining sports logo patches in my collection. Enjoy!

1001-1200

Patchez1100.gif . . . Patchez1200.gif

1201-1400

Patchez1300.gif . . . Patchez1400.gif

1401-1600

Patchez1500.gif . . . Patchez1600.gif

1601-1800

Patchez1700.gif . . . Patchez1800.gif

1801-2000

Patchez1900.gif . . . Patchez2000.gif

Cool collection. I used to belong to some site that would send me patches. I have every SuperBowl and a ton from MLB baseball. It came on a cardboard cutout with facts about the patch/game and the patch is in plastic. Is this legit? Worth anything? Feel free to PM me. I have baseball practice starting tonight so I might not be able to respond until the weekend. Next time I visit my parents, I can check out specifics if need be.

Cool collection. I used to belong to some site that would send me patches. I have every SuperBowl and a ton from MLB baseball. It came on a cardboard cutout with facts about the patch/game and the patch is in plastic. Is this legit? Worth anything? Feel free to PM me. I have baseball practice starting tonight so I might not be able to respond until the weekend. Next time I visit my parents, I can check out specifics if need be.

Sounds like you might have patches put out by Willabee and Ward. If so, they are pretty good collectibles! They are fully licensed and made with high quality.

The data on the cards are very informative as well.

I, on the other hand remove the cards from the patches. I have quite a few MLB, NFL & NHL patches from Willabee and Ward.

I have to be honest, these patches are :censored:ing awesome! I love them!!! what a great collection.

Wonder how much that Winnipeg Blue Bombers shoulder patch is worth?? I might be interested.. but the other patches.. ohhh would love to see a grid of all the patches so I can see..btw wow the gif show is something.. wow...

Awesome collection!!! Definitely need these on a site where they are sorted by city and/or league and/or sport...

I wonder if Ralph Slate (hockeydb.com) would be interested in hosting the hockey ones.

Awesome collection!!! Definitely need these on a site where they are sorted by city and/or league and/or sport...

I wonder if Ralph Slate (hockeydb.com) would be interested in hosting the hockey ones.

Agreed. The gifs are cool but you don't really get enough time to appreciate the designs as they change to quickly.