Handful of college football fonts

wyopokes2

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say I have most custom fonts in the college game. Here's a list of what I have. Some of them are only partial though:

Pac 12:

Oregon State - Regular and PC

Oregon - Regular and Rose Bowl

Arizona State - new

Washington State - new

Utah - Old

Big XII:

Colorado - old

Kansas - new and throwback

Kansas State - Basketball

Texas Tech - New and Old

Iowa State - Cyclone

Oklahoma State - Beveled/Regular

Big Ten:

Ohio State - Pro Combat

Michigan State - Regular

Mountain West:

TCU - new

Independent:

Army - Corps font

Navy - Pro Combat

MAC:

Bowling Green

Conference USA:

Southern Miss

Big East:

Pitt - Pro Combat

Cincy - Regular

USF - Regular

West Virginia - Regular

UCONN- Regular and Basketball

ACC:

Miami - Current and Pro Combat

Va Tech (Buffalo) - Pro Combat/Old

Florida State - Regular and Pro Combat

Boston College - Regular

Maryland - Regular new

SEC:

Florida - Pro Combat

LSU - Geaux Font

Keep 'em coming, homey. :)

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Looking good. Are you redrawing the letters or are you extracting vectors from PDF files? I have an extensive collection myself and will share them with you if you want to post them in one file or host, or make them ttf versions.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Is there a place on your website where we can see all the fonts? It looks like you have a few that I would to see but don't wanna bog down the thread with requests.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Looking good. Are you redrawing the letters or are you extracting vectors from PDF files? I have an extensive collection myself and will share them with you if you want to post them in one file or host, or make them ttf versions.

I ended redrawing a lot of them in Autocad and bringing them into Illustrator. However a few like the Texas Tech and Utah ones are straight from the Under Armour catalog. The same can be said for a few of the Nike ones I have like Miami, Va Tech, etc.

Is there a place on your website where we can see all the fonts? It looks like you have a few that I would to see but don't wanna bog down the thread with requests.

If you go to this page you can find a variety of vectors. I believe I have UCONN and Oregons Rose Bowl ttf on there as well.

And if you go to this page you can find the vectors for the others I've posted above. You just have to click the image. :)

I'll have to pop those in the favorites. I saw the quoted text from above... with a lot of extra teams/schools. Wasn't sure if there was a place you stashed those. Thanks again.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

These are amazing. Can someone please post the Army and OSU ones in .ttf?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Hopefully these get some creative inspiration going. I have decided that I don't think I will be posting anymore as I haven't made any of the following. The only ones I've personally worked on were the Oregon and Washington ones posted. The others are scattered across the internet. Also keep in mind the tools are out there to make your own and possibly come up with you own fonts! Who knows what you might come up with. Case closed. smiley_emoticons_closed.gif I'll finish off with 2 Under Armour schools for a variety.

Utah Old:

422857_orig.png

Texas Tech Old and New:

3564187_orig.png

You are my god and I will worship you!!!!! I cried when I saw this tech one :D Thanks you!!!!

Edit: Also wondering if I can get this in .ttf

PPq00.png

However a few like the Texas Tech and Utah ones are straight from the Under Armour catalog. The same can be said for a few of the Nike ones I have like Miami, Va Tech, etc.

Where would one find these catalogs?

The internet. :grin:

Check the respective manufacturers' "team" pages. Identity guides can also be a good source.

However a few like the Texas Tech and Utah ones are straight from the Under Armour catalog. The same can be said for a few of the Nike ones I have like Miami, Va Tech, etc.

Where would one find these catalogs?

The internet. :grin:

Check the respective manufacturers' "team" pages. Identity guides can also be a good source.

Yeah all of nikes fonts are in there catalogs......anyone know about bowling greens, I saw someone list them

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Heres the full Washington alphabet if anyones interested.....

DOWNLOAD .ai

WashingtonHuskiesLetters-Numbers.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Archived