NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing about the shoe chart that sticks out to me are the amount of black used on the Colts and the Vikings.

I can see why Nike's using it for the Colts because they really only have one color outside of white -- But the on Vikings? Those seem like they'd be better fitted for the Ravens.

The Vikings doesn't make any sense. Neither does the Chiefs shoes.

Makes me think they may get rid of the drop shadow because of the "lil different" part, nothing drastic, but i hope they get rid of the drop shadow

Same. I hate the drop shadow. The orange outline on the white numbers flat against the aqua was a sharp look. As was the white version where the aqua numbers are outlined in orange. I never understood the drop shadow and I think they only included it to force navy onto the uniforms since they added it to the logo. But it's something I don't care for at all.

phinslogo-2.png

Makes me think they may get rid of the drop shadow because of the "lil different" part, nothing drastic, but i hope they get rid of the drop shadow

Same. I hate the drop shadow. The orange outline on the white numbers flat against the aqua was a sharp look. As was the white version where the aqua numbers are outlined in orange. I never understood the drop shadow and I think they only included it to force navy onto the uniforms since they added it to the logo. But it's something I don't care for at all.

agree, and speaking of the navy, i think taking navy out of the logo would make it look a lot better too. I think something like this to the logo would make it look a lot better. Dolphins are Orange and Aqua, not Orange, Aqua and navy

sport-logo.png

agree, and speaking of the navy, i think taking navy out of the logo would make it look a lot better too. I think something like this to the logo would make it look a lot better. Dolphins are Orange and Aqua, not Orange, Aqua and navy

sport-logo.png

I like that concept for sure. I love the alternate but I don't know that anybody else would even recognize it was supposed to be the eye.

I saw a picture from a game once where somebody had on a hat that was aqua and the big logo on the front of it was just the eye from the Dolphin. It was REALLY sharp looking but I can't seem to find one anywhere online.

phinslogo-2.png

425814_10151236184095721_57460905720_22789229_1484118825_n.jpg

More suggestion of a blue helmet for the Colts.

Team-colored cleats! I thought this day might never come. I think they're cool!

Anyone else afraid the Vikings are going to introduce black?

Not me. My guess is that the inclusion of black is for teams that usually wear black cleats anyway.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Colts, Eagles, and Cardinals cleats might be implying changes as well. There's a lot of silver in those Eagles cleats.

I found the Eagles cleats interesting as well. I expected jade and black, but that abundance of silver, at the very least, makes me curious.

I'm not looking too much into the Colts and Cards, though. They both usually wear black cleats anyways, so I'm not at all surprised to see black for either team. That may explain Minnesota as well....maybe.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I really find the amount of straw-grasping going on in here rather hilarious.

The Panthers logo was pretty obvious, we all saw that, but some of y'all are reading WAY too deep into this stuff and are using photoshopped images of gloves and cleats to try to ascertain changes to team colors, helmet colors, what have you. How about let's pump the brake pedal here for a quick second, put the genie back into whatever team-branded, swoosh-adorned bottle you had it in, put the lid back on it, and set it back up on the shelf.

(Or, y'all can continue to grasp at the straws, if not the entire bale, and give those of us who know better a little something more to laugh at.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I couldn't agree more. Too much speculation over photoshopped product images.

The only thing about the shoe chart that sticks out to me are the amount of black used on the Colts and the Vikings.

I can see why Nike's using it for the Colts because they really only have one color outside of white -- But the on Vikings? Those seem like they'd be better fitted for the Ravens.

Colts wear black shoes, and the Vikings have used black as a merchandise color for at least a decade.

Archived