NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

No Change

Cardinals

Falcons

Vikings

Nike is definitely going to do everything it can to rework the three worst uniforms in the league, especially since they were all done under Reebok's watch.

Worst by your standards maybe, but by mine they are the three best modern looks in the NFL. But the worst, that would have to go to the Browns, Jaguars, and Cowboys in my opinion.

I'm praying the Cards, Falcons, and Vikings burn those templates. By far the worst uniforms in the NFL. All 3 franchises have had amazing uniforms at one point in their existence. It's a shame they don't go back to them.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Change

Cardinals

Falcons

Vikings

Nike is definitely going to do everything it can to rework the three worst uniforms in the league, especially since they were all done under Reebok's watch.

Worst by your standards maybe, but by mine they are the three best modern looks in the NFL. But the worst, that would have to go to the Browns, Jaguars, and Cowboys in my opinion.

I'm praying the Cards, Falcons, and Vikings burn those templates. By far the worst uniforms in the NFL. All 3 franchises have had amazing uniforms at one point in their existence. It's a shame they don't go back to them.

I actually think the Bengals have the worst uniforms in the NFL...

With Arizona, Minnesota & Atlanta falling in line behind.

No Change

Cardinals

Falcons

Vikings

True

No Change

Cardinals

Falcons

Vikings

The Bengals just need to remove the white panels under the arms of the Jersey and their set is great!

spacer.png

I think the vikings jerseys are far better than their pants. I really love the Cardinals set, especially the jerseys as well.

For the Falcons, I feel the opposite. I never really liked their shoulder and under arm design, but their pants is piping done right.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

The Broncos are deffiently making some changes. Not sure why they are on the no changes list...

Just a guess, but it could be because the entire list is just the opinion of some guy on the internet.

On topic, I agree with BBTV. Unless you have some sort of confirmed inside information, all of this is nothing but pure speculation. My opinion is this: The NFL, and by extension, the teams that make it up, are so freaky about their brand that they aren't going to let Nike "go Oregon" on anyone. Nike is big and they call the shots for a lot of teams in college football, but this isn't college football. This is the NFL we're talking about and the NFL doesn't take walking orders from anyone. That's something we should keep in mind while we're chasing our tails trying to figure out (yet again) what Nike's "plans" are.

BB52Big.jpg

The NFL, and by extension, the teams that make it up, are so freaky about their brand that they aren't going to let Nike "go Oregon" on anyone. Nike is big and they call the shots for a lot of teams in college football, but this isn't college football. This is the NFL we're talking about and the NFL doesn't take walking orders from anyone.

If only the NCAA would grow such a spine.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The Bengals just need to remove the white panels under the arms of the Jersey and their set is great!

SMH

The only thing missing from the current disastrous look are these pants. If they are committed to looking like a big pajama party, may as well complete the look. lol

IMG_2492.jpg

I think the vikings jerseys are far better than their pants. I really love the Cardinals set, especially the jerseys as well.

For the Falcons, I feel the opposite. I never really liked their shoulder and under arm design, but their pants is piping done right.

I agree that the Falcons pants are done right. I just wish the still wore the black pants.

SMH

The only thing missing from the current disastrous look are these pants. If they are committed to looking like a big pajama party, may as well complete the look. lol

IMG_2492.jpg

Sorry, but I am too old to try to figure out what kids acronyms are these days, what is SMH?

spacer.png

I agree that the Falcons pants are done right. I just wish the still wore the black pants.

SMH

IMG_2492.jpg

Sorry, but I am too old to try to figure out what kids acronyms are these days, what is SMH?

Well, I'm too old to be called a "kid", but thanks. For someone that only seems to like modern uniforms (regardless if they look good or not), I would've thought you of all people would be well versed in text message/internet lingo. Honestly, I thought you were under 17 (not bashing you, I'm really not). You fooled me, congrats! :P

Here you go, hun.

The List of Chat Acronyms & Text Message Shorthand

The Broncos are deffiently making some changes. Not sure why they are on the no changes list...

Just a guess, but it could be because the entire list is just the opinion of some guy on the internet.

On topic, I agree with BBTV. Unless you have some sort of confirmed inside information, all of this is nothing but pure speculation. My opinion is this: The NFL, and by extension, the teams that make it up, are so freaky about their brand that they aren't going to let Nike "go Oregon" on anyone. Nike is big and they call the shots for a lot of teams in college football, but this isn't college football. This is the NFL we're talking about and the NFL doesn't take walking orders from anyone. That's something we should keep in mind while we're chasing our tails trying to figure out (yet again) what Nike's "plans" are.

Yeah I already made that clear (with a post AND the title itself). It is just some guy's (my) opinion. That's why I said don't take it too seriously.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Yeah I already made that clear (with a post AND the title itself). It is just some guy's (my) opinion. That's why I said don't take it too seriously.

I for one don't believe the rumors on here or on uniwatch until I see it. As for the Broncos, wasn't Nike the ones that created their current look in the first place? If so, why would they change it?

SMH

IMG_2492.jpg

Well, I'm too old to be called a "kid", but thanks. For something that only seems to like modern uniforms (regardless if they look good or not), I would've thought you of all people would be well versed in text message/internet lingo.

Here you go, hun.

The List of Chat Acronyms & Text Message Shorthand

My rule when texting is that when someone uses acronyms then I quit talking to them. I am sorry if I offended you, but I find it lazy when someone does not type out what they are saying. That is nothing against you, but how I just personally feel. But the reason I like modern uniform designs is because growing up as a Cleveland Browns fan from 1979-1995 I just got tired of their same old look season after season and when they left Cleveland I just changed. I do like classic uniform designs but I believe certain teams should change up their look after several years. Especially when a team like Arizona moved into University of Phoenix Stadium, they had a modern stadium and their look needed a modern feel.

spacer.png

My rule when texting is that when someone uses acronyms then I quit talking to them. I am sorry if I offended you, but I find it lazy when someone does not type out what they are saying. That is nothing against you, but how I just personally feel. But the reason I like modern uniform designs is because growing up as a Cleveland Browns fan from 1979-1995 I just got tired of their same old look season after season and when they left Cleveland I just changed. I do like classic uniform designs but I believe certain teams should change up their look after several years. Especially when a team like Arizona moved into University of Phoenix Stadium, they had a modern stadium and their look needed a modern feel.

To each their own, but anyways. Didn't the new Browns go with a modern look in 1999? I thought they switched to the modern look with the TV numbers moved to the shoulders and a more modern stripe look. I could've sworn the old Browns TV numbers and stripes resembled the Chiefs prior to their move to Baltimore. Maybe I'm wrong.

Old Browns

pc731.jpglarry-johnson-vs-oakland-thumb-600x419-12977.jpg

New Browns

1500601.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939057D9939C83F1068C0246723D4B36465A5397277B4DC33E

Especially when a team like Arizona moved into University of Phoenix Stadium, they had a modern stadium and their look needed a modern feel.

That would be sound logic, if the Cardinals weren't the oldest NFL team. As the oldest NFL team it only makes sense for them to have a classic look.

jNTsTyQ.png

I'm gonna say there will be very little noticeable difference in about 30 or 31 teams. All of this pandalareum over huge changes and complete rebranding will be looked upon as silly message board talk.

iq5b7nF.png

I for one don't believe the rumors on here or on uniwatch until I see it. As for the Broncos, wasn't Nike the ones that created their current look in the first place? If so, why would they change it?

1. You shouldn't, unless it has been confirmed by a very reliable source (ColorWerx, Paul Lukas).

2. You're kidding, right? How is Nike going to get attention and make money if it doesn't replace its old designs with newer, shinier designs?

1. You shouldn't, unless it has been confirmed by a very reliable source (ColorWerx, Paul Lukas).

2. You're kidding, right? How is Nike going to get attention and make money if it doesn't replace its old designs with newer, shinier, FASTER designs?

Fixed! haha

That's what I said myself. That's why I said it would be a small change because we already know they're switching to orange full time.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

Especially when a team like Arizona moved into University of Phoenix Stadium, they had a modern stadium and their look needed a modern feel.

That would be sound logic, if the Cardinals weren't the oldest NFL team. As the oldest NFL team it only makes sense for them to have a classic look.

Yeah, but then again, they really don't have to look like the oldest franchise in the league. I mean, if that, why not just go back to that dated cardinal head logo?

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

Archived