Teambuilder 2013

colinturner95

Ability to add onto current stadiums. Also, being able to put up your teams logos and colors in existing stadiums.

the ability to change colors in the logos

These won't happen because you'll run afoul of the universities themselves. If you really want to change the colors of a real-life logo, it's not that difficult to do so, especially when you consider what forum we're posting on.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree but I mean how you have to run if you're up by x amount of points.

Which is the way it should be. If you're up by three possessions, there is no good reason to pass the ball. You run the ball and you kill the clock. That is a football fundamental. Anyone who does otherwise is a little kid who doesn't understand football or a cheeser.

At least not if your playing the CPU.

I agree but I mean how you have to run if you're up by x amount of points.

Which is the way it should be. If you're up by three possessions, there is no good reason to pass the ball. You run the ball and you kill the clock. That is a football fundamental. Anyone who does otherwise is a little kid who doesn't understand football or a cheeser.

At least not if your playing the CPU.

No, it should still count when playing the CPU, and people with low sportsmanship scores should have restrictions on their online play. I'm mot saying they should be completely prohibited, of course, but most online play should be kept to those who play legitimately. No one wants to play someone who plays like a little kid.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

First you choose a brand, THEN you get to choose the templates (temps will be brand specific and will include manufacturer logos)

This is in the FIFA Creation Center. I'd definitely like to see it happen in NCAA. Just as long as they let you edit colors which FIFA doesn't allow.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I would like for them to add the ability to create and upload custom endzone gifs, say, 212x40 pixels or larger The letters are distorted on all the endzones you can make in teambuilder.

Good point. I liked being able to do that in Madden for PC. I really want to see Madden get a TeamBuilder as well because the team logo options on the disc are horrible.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Depth Chart. I'm a member of a football league that uses NCAA to play our games and all the teams are from teambuilder. The ability to set a depth chart would be key for trying to save players later in the year before playoffs.

Hey, I'm in that same league.

Another thing: How about more generic stadiums, including generic dome stadiums? Or we could customize our own stadiums.

YOZXkBG.png?1

Change Player Equipment

More Cleat Options and colors

Brand Name Socks Nike, Under Armour etc.

Brand Templates Pro Combat, Tech fit etc.

More logos and logo slot options

More Helmet Stripe options and "texture" options (as said earlier)

More fonts. Im sick of only being able to choose between 3 fonts.

More uniform templates, including 80s and 90s era uniforms to create throwback teams.

Three color sleeve stripes. Right now you are limited and cannot have stripe 10 or stripe 67 exactly match the helmet striping on a stripe 2 or stripe 9 helmet. This limits you, for example, from making jerseys like Florida's away where the pattern on the sleeve is white, blue, orange from the center outward. This has driven me nuts for three years.

I asked a friend and he said that you should be able to edit an existing jersey, so say you start with Oregon's Green Jersey and you change it to volt.

Nope. Copyright issues. That won't happen.

Helmets

1. Gloss, Matte, Metallic: I would love the ability to give each helmet a different finish. Whether it were the typical glossy finish, the matte finish (Arizona State, Va Tech Pro Combat) or metallic flake. I especially would want metallic flake added as the normal teams' silver helmets look gorgeous this year, while trying to replicate that in TB just doesn't work.

2. Logo Placement: I'd like to be able to choose from a few spots to place logos. If it can't be the ability to place logos anywhere (which would probably be the case since what's on TB doesn't always represent what's in the game), then I'd like to at least be able to choose between the two sides, and the front and back so I could accurately make the Dartmouth helmet or these Wisconsin throwbacks.

3. The little things: I'd like to see numbers on the back of helmets as in real life along with the flag and anything else I can't think of.

4. More Striping Options, duh: It's pretty obvious what I'm asking for. I'd really love to see them add the Philadelphia Eagles wings and Bengals stripes, but EA seems to want to avoid anything too NFL-like. If nothing else, how about the old wings Rice used to have?

Jerseys

1. Alternates: Instead of giving us two white jerseys, I'd like it if we were given the choice to make the alternate one a third dark jersey. Most people don't really do anything with the secondary white jersey so this would be nice.

2. Non-White Aways: I'd like to let my team use gold or silver jerseys on the road. If you were worried about somebody using too dark a color you could just restrict the jerseys to be specific color swatches. Like maybe you can use the gray used by Ole Miss or Colorado State's gold away color and even have a few select other colors chosen to be selected from.

3. Manufacturer Logos: Give us the ability to make our team outfitted by Nike, Adidas, UnderArmour, or Russell or whoever. Then, at the jersey edit screen we could place a manufacturer logo and choose its color from our logo colors or the swatches or a custom color from the color wheel. It's one of those small things that'll help make teams look less like they were made on the internet.

4. Logos on the Back: A lot of team lately are using logos either above their nameplates or use a logo in place of it.

5. Numbers: I'd like to see more number fonts than standard, college, and italic. I would also like to be able to make the numbers on the shoulder and sleeves a different color from the ones on the front and back.

6. More Jerseys: Pretty self explanatory. It's frustrating that we're in year 3 with no new templates.

7. Jersey Text: More fonts, make the text look decent on the site, and also allow words to be longer. There's no reason that you shouldn't be able to make the chest text as long as the name of your school.

Pants

1. A Third Option: Just need some more pants. No need to explain.

2. More Pants Styles: Again, easy to understand

3. Manufacturer Logos: Same as with the jerseys.

Fields

1. Endzone Text: The text field for endzones is too small. There's literally no reason for it to be so small. If you want, you can make the text bigger with a bit of a workaround so that instead of having "Sherwood Ar" you can have "Sherwood Archers." Now, it's great that we can do a somewhat easy workaround, but why should we have to?

2. Endzone Designs: Why can't I choose old school slashes or a checkerboard design or put my team logos in the endzones?

3. Dumb Colored Fields: Some people inexplicably think colored fields aren't a nightmare to look at. Throw these goofballs a bone and let them make a really dumb purple field or a neon yellow one. Just whatever. Heck, let them make it even dumber by make it orange and blue alternating. Blind us all.

4. Logo Size: It's kind of frustrating that logos and can't be larger. I want to make a giant midfield logo that's essentially the football equivalent of Kansas' giant midcourt Jayhawk.

Equipment

1. Socks and Shoes: We need to be able to choose the type of shoes (UnderArmour, Adidas, or Nike) and also be able to use team colors on them.

For socks we need to be able to have pro style socks whether it's something simple or old-school stripes like the Chiefs have. And obviously, let us put team colors on them.

2. Allow Us to Choose Team Color Equipment: It was really frustrating this season that in RTG I couldn't choose team colored sleeves or gloves because I was using a TeamBuilder team. Yet, when I was on the field, there was a player on my team with gold gloves and gold sleeves just to make it all the more frustrating. It simply makes no sense that we're not allowed to choose team colored equipment for a players, but that some guys will have it by default.

3. Editing Equipment: Allow us to pick what type of equipment our players will wear from the TB site. We can't edit TB teams' equipment, except for within dynasty, so why not let us just do it online? Or better yet, just let us do it offline

Also, not really TB related, but could we please get some Adidas visors and Adidas and UnderArmour gloves? It's not like I have a problem with Nike, I just want colored gloves without making my Adidas or UnderArmour outfitted team looking kind of silly.

As mentioned above, they need to put in tall white and prostyle socks for the players. Ideally, they will put in the option to add stripes.

One of the biggest things I forgot to mention, they should allow you to set a default home and road jersey. For instance, one of my teams wears white pants at home, navy on the road. If you are the road team and hit play without going to the jersey select screen, it will default to white pants on the road because they are the first set of pants listed.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

As mentioned above, they need to put in tall white and prostyle socks for the players. Ideally, they will put in the option to add stripes.

One of the biggest things I forgot to mention, they should allow you to set a default home and road jersey. For instance, one of my teams wears white pants at home, navy on the road. If you are the road team and hit play without going to the jersey select screen, it will default to white pants on the road because they are the first set of pants listed.

Yeah, being able to set your default uniform combinations, including alts, has to go hand-in-hand with allowing more uniform combinations.

It's kinda funny how people shake their fists at logo creep in real life, but want more of it in video game life...

Follow my attempts to rid the world of the evil that is Laura Dern @LDisadirtbag.

My dog Folsom has a Twitter that's nothing but pictures of him pooping and sharing what he likes @folsomcanpoop.

If that's not enough, I have my own Twitter @DieZombieScum.

It's kinda funny how people shake their fists at logo creep in real life, but want more of it in video game life...

Well, wanting the appropriate manufacturer logos on the uniforms is not really logo creep. Look at all of the fantasy teams here on the forum. They have the logos. It's no different.

Archived