Teambuilder 2013

colinturner95

5 things I would like changed:

1. More number fonts

2. More number fonts

3. More number fonts

4. More number fonts

5. More number fonts

It's getting ridiculous. Is there some copyright issue I don't know about with fonts? I know some are proprietary to the teams, but it seems like there shouldn't be a fuss about more generic fonts or modified block numbers.

Mariners | Sounders FC | Seahawks | Washington State

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the very, very least, I'd like to see manufacturer logos, new fonts, and colored socks/shoes. Aside from that, I think most everything else I'd want has been mentioned. More logo slots, combos, etc.

Two other things I'd like to see:

- Airbrushed helmet option, like the old San Diego State helmet. That'd be really fun to work with, especially if allowed to choose two colors to work with.

- A setting for old time teams that would make gear and playbooks accurarate according to whatever era your team would be from. So say you want to make a classic legend team from the 30's. You'd set the setting, and a leather helmet, long sleeve jersey/sweater, and such would be made avaliable to recreate that team with accuracy. It always bugged me making legend teams and knowing your team was just going to look more like a current team wearing throwbacks than the real deal.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

It's kinda funny how people shake their fists at logo creep in real life, but want more of it in video game life...

Well, wanting the appropriate manufacturer logos on the uniforms is not really logo creep. Look at all of the fantasy teams here on the forum. They have the logos. It's no different.

I think there are 2 camps here: the first being the purists that malign the corporatism that has crept into sports uniforms via manufacturers and sponsors logos and the second being those that either consciously or sub-consciously embrace the corporate logos as the more elite the corporation the more it legitimizes the uniform.

case in point would you rather have your jersey sport the swoosh or the russell "R"? would you rather have your jersey sponsor be samsung or 12bet.com?

since we've become such a label conscious society I think the majority of folks wear their prestige/status on the outside these days whether they realize it or not.

- A setting for old time teams that would make gear and playbooks accurarate according to whatever era your team would be from. So say you want to make a classic legend team from the 30's. You'd set the setting, and a leather helmet, long sleeve jersey/sweater, and such would be made avaliable to recreate that team with accuracy. It always bugged me making legend teams and knowing your team was just going to look more like a current team wearing throwbacks than the real deal.

This would be the best feature in any video game...ever!

• 4 months later...

Sorry im making this thread a zombie, but any updates on team builder '13 release or such? The game comes out July 10th, didn't last years come out before the game?

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Sorry im making this thread a zombie, but any updates on team builder '13 release or such? The game comes out July 10th, didn't last years come out before the game?

Yes, TeamBuilder always comes out before the game does so people have time to create teams.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The funny thing is, we all know that NONE of this will happen. EA is statified with how this is, and that's how it's going to stay, unless the fanbase riots, which I've seen no evidence of.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I'd say it will be back but other than possibly one or two jerseys I don't expect much from them this year. I'm sure it will still be available for Road to Glory and Dynasty but it'll be the same as this year.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 1 month later...

So I downloaded the full game today (Season Ticket perk). And created teams with numbers on the side of the helmet are moved to the back of the helmet. Happened with Hawaii Tech and Valley Forge. May be a glitch since they were from last years game. Stadiums have been updated and the playbooks for each team have been revamped. I had to build a playbook similar to what I ran last year because Ohio State had almost no I back formations. I've only been playing with created teams.

I can take pics of almost the entire field now. This helps when putting the Big NE and NCFA guide together you can have actual field shots instead of a layout picture. But I can't zoom in as closely Ln the players as I could before. Once I get the full game next week I'll try to post some pics of the uni changes I find. I paid $45 by going to Amazon instead of EA plus I'll get Pro Combat uniforms for free.

Michigan's bowl uni not included for the team

Louisville black jersey not included for the team.

None of new Missouri uniforms included.

North Texas has UA and Nike uniforms. So its possible to mismatch. Logos included on both sets.

Northwestern has UA clears and last years unis minus Adidas logos

Notre Dame has two separate shamrock helmets

Oklahoma State doesn't have grey helmet. Sleeve stripes are so low they are cut off.

Oregon's Rose Bowl uniform is included but isn't the primary.

Rutgers new unis not included.

Southern Miss only has one helmet. Thank god its their traditional helmet. Hopefully the other ones were burned.

South Alabama still completely absent. We didn't expect that to change.

Washington only has gold helmet available.

Boise has generic NCAA flash on all but last years alternates

Florida Atlantic stadium updated

Cotton Bowl stadium updated.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 11 months later...

Archived