College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

I think that silver helmet looks terrible and very 90's-ish

I'm with you man I don't like it at all. Looks forced.

It's really starting to annoy me. The gray has got to stop. It works very well for some teams like Oklahoma State or even West Virginia but this is bad.

It doesn't work for those teams, either. Oklahoma State is orange and white with black trim. West Virginia is blue and gold. Gray should never be either of these teams' primary color unless the school changes its colors.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that silver helmet looks terrible and very 90's-ish

I'm with you man I don't like it at all. Looks forced.

It's really starting to annoy me. The gray has got to stop. It works very well for some teams like Oklahoma State or even West Virginia but this is bad.

It doesn't work for those teams, either. Oklahoma State is orange and white with black trim. West Virginia is blue and gold. Gray should never be either of these teams' primary color unless the school changes its colors.

I believe gray is a school color for OSU.

I believe gray is a school color for OSU.

It is.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

EMU may be getting new duds

AjQKxG7CAAEg-zb.jpg

(I like the matte gray helmet)

That white helmet is beautiful. The grey helmet is beyond stupid. Like I said, some schools can pull it off, others can't. Even though EMU did wear silver for over two decades, matte grey isn't the same as silver. Also, green and grey do not look good together in my opinion. That being said, I'm glad they got rid of the green helmet. Now if only they could come up with a better logo than just an E...

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

AjQKxG7CAAEg-zb.jpg

That white helmet is beautiful. The grey helmet is beyond stupid. Like I said, some schools can pull it off, others can't. Even though EMU did wear silver for over two decades, matte grey isn't the same as silver. Also, green and grey do not look good together in my opinion. That being said, I'm glad they got rid of the green helmet. Now if only they could come up with a better logo than just an E...

It seems that UA (with Texas Tech) and Adidas (with Eastern Michigan) are jumping aboard Nike's grey for grey's sake bandwagon. What random color or style divorced from any association with school traditions can we expect Phil Knight and company to propose next?

AjQKxG7CAAEg-zb.jpg

It seems that UA (with Texas Tech) and Adidas (with Eastern Michigan) are jumping aboard Nike's grey for grey's sake bandwagon. What random color or style divorced from any association with school traditions can we expect Phil Knight and company to propose next?

I feel like were really close to seeing Pink jerseys in October

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

I would think they'd keep it but just try to tweak the cut somewhat. Michigan actually looked decent in their Sugar Bowl uniforms but they still need to figure out how to fix the sleeves. And black numbers on a dark green uniform is just a horrible look. And lets hope they avoid the practice of slapping the new MAC patch on the front of the jersey and placing the old flash on the nameplate. I think every adidas MAC team without names on the jersey did that this year. It looked crappy

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Did anyone see this? 2rwoowg.png

This popped up on the SEC Smack site. The guy said for the LSU game.

403871_288615151198715_100001506977961_827105_1756750970_n.jpg

Yeah We've seen it

BTW, I actually e-mailed the Gators about this helmet, asking if the LSU game rumor is true. They told me this helmet is fake and any uniform news will first be released by Nike or Gatorzone. FWIW

Yeah We've seen it

BTW, I actually e-mailed the Gators about this helmet, asking if the LSU game rumor is true. They told me this helmet is fake and any uniform news will first be released by Nike or Gatorzone. FWIW

That's a shame because that's actually a really neat helmet.

spacer.png

Yeah We've seen it

That's a shame because that's actually a really neat helmet.

it looks too good to not be at least a prototype...wouldn't be the 1st time an organization denied authenticity of something that was unintentionally leaked

But as has been discussed already, it looks like it's half-orange and half-blue. That orange looks like it extends all the way past just a center stripe. There's no way Florida would take the field wearing something like that.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

But as has been discussed already, it looks like it's half-orange and half-blue. That orange looks like it extends all the way past just a center stripe. There's no way Florida would take the field wearing something like that.

Looks like a stripe to me, but you could be right.

spacer.png

Archived