College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really think Arizona's white helmets are one of the best in college football.. I love the fade out in the back. I love the two color stripes. It's just awesome.

Agreed. Really well done, even if UA has very little tradition in a white lid, they should make it a tradition. Perfectly matches the feel of the logo.

Florida State/Clemson is an absolutely gorgeous game. FSU's classy traditional uniform paired with Clemson's restrained modern makes a great combination.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Can we fix this please?

ncf_a_mich-nd3_mb_576.jpg

Starting from the top... nice, nice, nice, nice, niOHMYGOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH THOSE PANTS?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Can we fix this please?

ncf_a_mich-nd3_mb_576.jpg

The helmets couldn't be anymore perfect, the pants are just awful.

Right, it's such a shame because those helmets are absolutely spot on, but then they have the urine soaked burlap sack for pants.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I thought Minnesota looked pretty damn good in all maroon today.

Thought they were ASU in a highlight package. That says volumes on the poor visual identity evolution of both programs over the past few years (Minn should never go all maroon, ASU should never have a non-gold lid).

How does Minnesota and ASU looks anything alike besides color? ASU has the really obvious stripes and "ASU" on the shoulders. Minnesota's are pretty basic.

I'm in the minority, but I loved Oregon's looks tonight. IMO, the black helmets are definitely better than the green helmets.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I thought Minnesota looked pretty damn good in all maroon today.

Thought they were ASU in a highlight package. That says volumes on the poor visual identity evolution of both programs over the past few years (Minn should never go all maroon, ASU should never have a non-gold lid).

How does Minnesota and ASU looks anything alike besides color? ASU has the really obvious stripes and "ASU" on the shoulders. Minnesota's are pretty basic.

I'm in the minority, but I loved Oregon's looks tonight. IMO, the black helmets are definitely better than the green helmets.

I'm not talking about from 5 feet, I mean from the press box. I said I saw a highlight package.

I really think Arizona's white helmets are one of the best in college football.. I love the fade out in the back. I love the two color stripes. It's just awesome.

Agreed. Really well done, even if UA has very little tradition in a white lid, they should make it a tradition. Perfectly matches the feel of the logo.

How long have you been watching college football? UA has a long tradition of white helmets. Since 1960 they've worn white helmets for about 32 of those years. Blue helmets for only 5 years, and red for 8. All this is according to the Helmet Project.

UCLA looks terrible. One of the best things about their jersey was the shoulder stripes. This is a total fail.

screenshot20120922at105.png

It's been said before, but this was their best look.

2003-footbl-guide-cover.jpg

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

How long have you been watching college football? UA has a long tradition of white helmets. Since 1960 they've worn white helmets for about 32 of those years. Blue helmets for only 5 years, and red for 8. All this is according to the Helmet Project.

This:

even if UA has very little tradition in a white lid, they should make it a tradition.

...is me admitting that I don't know if it's tradition. That's me using a hypothetical to say, "no matter what was in the past, this should be the future."

That's why I said, "even IF," not, "even though." I choose my words very deliberately.

I said this because I didn't want to go to tHP, because I am tired and am watching TV.

Archived