College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

Does Maryland still have the shell helmet? I have asked this a couple of times and looked it up and i cant find an answer. Also how many helmets does oregon have now? Carbon,Chrome,Yellow, and Green.....I think they atleast have one more....i think white.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more games that go by, the less and less I like our new uniforms. There is just way to much going on with them.

Rutgers+v+Arkansas+KUBYWathzpll.jpg

I hope it's just the photo, but the pants stripe and jersey color are so far off. Jersey is almost a cherry red, while the pants are actually dark red.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

UCLA looks terrible. One of the best things about their jersey was the shoulder stripes. This is a total fail.

screenshot20120922at105.png

It's been said before, but this was their best look.

2003-footbl-guide-cover.jpg

That was oregon's best look. Not so sure about UCLA though. Too busy in my opinion.

Can we fix this please?

ncf_a_mich-nd3_mb_576.jpg

The helmets couldn't be anymore perfect, the pants are just awful.

Right, it's such a shame because those helmets are absolutely spot on, but then they have the urine soaked burlap sack for pants.

As much as I'm tired of the washed out "tan for gold" color of years past, I think going back to those for the pants is a must.

Can we fix this please?

Right, it's such a shame because those helmets are absolutely spot on, but then they have the urine soaked burlap sack for pants.

As much as I'm tired of the washed out "tan for gold" color of years past, I think going back to those for the pants is a must.

i feel the opposite. those pants complete the vintage look. its a great soft, old school color. you think it would be better to match the pants and jersey gold to the helmet?? bling overload. i love those ND uniforms

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Illinois wore orange/blue/blue again last night. The blue pants have went from barely worn with Zook to the only thing that they've worn so far under Beckman. That along with the new blue facemask has really been hurting the look this year. Give me the white facemasks and white or orange pants any day over this. Hopefully getting blown out at home by a WAC team will have Beckman switching up the look next week.

37895_illlat_ol_001f.jpg

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Illinois wore orange/blue/blue again last night. The blue pants have went from barely worn with Zook to the only thing that they've worn so far under Beckman. That along with the new blue facemask has really been hurting the look this year. Give me the white facemasks and white or orange pants any day over this. Hopefully getting blown out at home by a WAC team will have Beckman switching up the look next week.

37895_illlat_ol_001f.jpg

Illinois looks like an FCS team there.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Can we fix this please?

i feel the opposite. those pants complete the vintage look. its a great soft, old school color. you think it would be better to match the pants and jersey gold to the helmet?? bling overload. i love those ND uniforms

I wasn't a fan of the new pants either, but after being at the game last night, they look much better in person. TV doesn't do them justice. They actually do match the helmets quite well.

Can we fix this please?

I wasn't a fan of the new pants either, but after being at the game last night, they look much better in person. TV doesn't do them justice. They actually do match the helmets quite well.

They don't match at all.

Can we fix this please?

They don't match at all.

i think he meant it as a complimentary color. i think it has a nice harmony

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

When I was growing up Illinois only broke out the navy pants for big games and it was once every 3 years. They were somewhat known for navy over orange (along with Syracuse), sucks they aren't wearing them anymore.

And agreed, navy facemask doesn't look right.

img20328129.jpg

Vanderbilt and Notre Dame should swap pants colors. Problem solved.

lol, pretty much. Kind of funny how two different teams are wearing pants that would be perfect for the other team. But yeah, flat gold pants for Notre Dame just aren't working after they updated their helmet.

Archived