College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colorado State with orange bone horn throwbacks and last years orange jerseys.

a6pu2jccyaak7yx.0_standard_730.0.0_standard_500.0.jpg

A6PuhusCEAA0II7.jpg

That would be a really awesome look for a team other than Colorado State.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Speaking of BFBS that's where MTSU went today9075_10151130502033790_318763112_n.jpg

Good because they obviously don't have black in their logo.

4697.gif

BFBS is just Bitching For Bitchings Sake. Overused and ready to be thrown out every trace of the color. Damn I just wish the Oakland Raiders would get rid of the black! it's so out of place!

Notre Dame vs. Oklahoma is a really good looking game in my opinion. Two classic looking identities that haven't been messed with.

Agreed. It's nice to see teams with regular uniforms playing each other. No prime time matchup tainted by goofy bullcrap uniforms.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

yea im not seeing how thats BFBS, its part of their identity. they wear a piece of black on the regular. same for ASU and Oregon

I know that black is in their color scheme, but some people on the boards will still call it BFBS and I did that so people would not argue about it, but it backfired.

spacer.png

Speaking of BFBS that's where MTSU went today9075_10151130502033790_318763112_n.jpg

Good because they obviously don't have black in their logo.

4697.gif

BFBS is just Bitching For Bitchings Sake. Overused and ready to be thrown out every trace of the color. Damn I just wish the Oakland Raiders would get rid of the black! it's so out of place!

That black helmet is an upgrade from what they normally wear with the black jersey/pants.

tc6yojhspdy8qi.jpg0hcujg3o70vxyv.jpg

I wish Florida and Georgia would play color-vs-color. That game would look so good.

Have Florida wore blue pants on the road this season? I hate the orange-white-white look.

spacer.png

Boston College and Hawaii will be wearing special uniforms to benefit Wounded Warrior Project.

http://helmetgame.co...uniforms-12628/

Way to go Under Armor on picking two of the most irrelevant teams in college football to showcase their wounded warrior uniforms.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Boston College and Hawaii will be wearing special uniforms to benefit Wounded Warrior Project.

http://helmetgame.co...uniforms-12628/

Way to go Under Armor on picking two of the most irrelevant teams in college football to showcase their wounded warrior uniforms.

Under Armour teams are, by definition, irrelevant since they have the leftovers after Nike and Adidas are done. The last time one of their teams did anything important was Auburn beating Oregon.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Oregon doesn't look terrible.

201210271748640833957-p2.jpg

IMHO they look profoundly stupid. Their identity has gone from "Green/Yellow/Black Ducks/O" to "chrome/white/wings/nike/black/black/neon colors/what the hell is going on/uni combos."

They have a damn good team but it's insufferable to watch their highlights because I don't recognize them. Pick 3 uniforms, pick some colors, and just be a team. Tired of this :censored: .

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

IMHO they look profoundly stupid. Their identity has gone from "Green/Yellow/Black Ducks/O" to "chrome/white/wings/nike/black/black/neon colors/what the hell is going on/uni combos."

They have a damn good team but it's insufferable to watch their highlights because I don't recognize them. Pick 3 uniforms, pick some colors, and just be a team. Tired of this :censored: .

Imagine if you saw that pic in like 2003 or so. Would u have any idea what team that is?

90758391980.gif

I love this Oregon set. I've accepted the fact all those non green or yellow colors have been adapted by Oregon as school colors. Don't mind it when its just with Oregon. Other schools? yeah it bugs me. But for Oregon, they did it first, it's their thing, and it's recognizable.

Imagine if you saw that pic in like 2003 or so. Would u have any idea what team that is?

I would if I saw them in 2002. Multiple options are great and the ability to mix and match if nice, but to the "casual" fan, this can be confusing. That's why Alabama and to a lesser extent Ohio State keep their looks pretty standard.

I would if I saw them in 2002. Multiple options are great and the ability to mix and match if nice, but to the "casual" fan, this can be confusing. That's why Alabama and to a lesser extent Ohio State keep their looks pretty standard.

Don't make this a "Quality of Fan" thing. It's about team identity, and the Ducks identity is that they don't have one. They have millions of uniform combinations and have de-evolved into an aesthetics circus.

With every unveil they're taking the basic idea of a Football Uniform and trying to make it into something More. This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army.

"Your football team still only has 2 uni combos? What a primitive silly-ass backwards bunch of inbreds. Call me when you get chrome helmets and wings on your shoulderpads, Jim-Bob!

"Your team got a black alternate? LULZ, bitch. We've got 800,000 black/chrome/pewter/steel/anthracite/grey/gray/midnight/wesley snipes combos, and that's just this year! We're unveiling our BlackOut Chrome Anti-Matte Flex-Fit Carbon-Sex Death Swift unis next year, which feature Nike's Zip-Crotch technology!

"Oh, and....we've got some green and yellow crap in there to remind everybody of the team we used to be back before we raped the college uniform scene with our orgy of absurd combination quantities, random 'because we can' aesthetic additions, and hokey gimmickry all under the guise of The Future Of Football."

twitter

Archived