College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

They've later said the uniforms will be scarlet and black.

Well that's better than what I had feared.

You can still do a lot with just two colors...Maryland used school colors with their flag helmet...I'm seeing the exact same Maryland treatment but with the Texas state flag in black red and white

I hope that the flag is not messed with. It's one thing to have an atrocious uniform but another to mess with a state flag and base a uniform of it.

Not much different than the longhorns making it black burnt orange and white for their black practice pants...

O wait its Texas, they have their own network, and are the only reason the big XII still exists (insert sarcasm) so they can mess with Texas' flag sorry we all forgot...I just hope those practice unis stay exactly where they are because although I'm not a Texas fan I still enjoy being able to recognize them on Saturdays.

I'm sure 99% percent of college football uniform maniacs like us do.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

photos-colorado-state-defeats-hawaii-42-27-ends-six-game-losing-streak-1.jpegphotos-colorado-state-defeats-hawaii-42-27-ends-six-game-losing-streak.jpeg

Love CSU's look.

That's the best looking version of the ram-horn decal I've ever seen. They should make it gold and use it permanently.

csu.png

Fund it, now.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Speaking of BFBS that's where MTSU went today9075_10151130502033790_318763112_n.jpg

A D1 program using screen printed numbers? Also he is wearing Nike ID gloves, is MTSU sponsored by Nike or buy from Nike?

The screen printed numbers aren't that crazy. Especially being that it's an old template. Texas used screen printed numbers up until like 4 yrs ago and that's a major program.

photos-colorado-state-defeats-hawaii-42-27-ends-six-game-losing-streak-1.jpegphotos-colorado-state-defeats-hawaii-42-27-ends-six-game-losing-streak.jpeg

Love this look, and I also love how Colorado State throws back to these every once in a while. This might be an unpopular opinion, but I'd love to see CSU integrate just a smidgen of this orange to all their athletic uniforms; they'd still remain a primarily Dark Green/Gold team, but they'd have some Orange trim to stand out just a little more. If done right, that could look really distinctive and good. The detailed horn would also look good in green and gold.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

That's not what Texas told me.

I just don't think they look good? I don't see why you have to say I don't like the state of Texas or it doesn't like me?

I just got off the phone with Texas, and it called you a dick.

Its words, not mine! Just thought you should know Texas is pretty upset with you and talking behind your back.

EDIT: I'm done.

At least the Red Raiders will actually be wearing a red jersey. But like someone said earlier, Texas Tech isn't exactly the first thing that comes to mind when you think "Texas".

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

That's not what Texas told me.

I just don't think they look good? I don't see why you have to say I don't like the state of Texas or it doesn't like me?

I just got off the phone with Texas, and it called you a dick.

Its words, not mine! Just thought you should know Texas is pretty upset with you and talking behind your back.

EDIT: I'm done.

You're a really being a dick.

Archived