College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those d@mn TT uni's don't look anything like TT. These look like a blueberry, not UCLA. Illinois with the blue lids looks like Virginia. Virginia with the Orange lids looks like Illinois. Air force looks like a 90's Rap Group. When will this madness end?

It's time for the NCAA to intervene.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Those d@mn TT uni's don't look anything like TT. These look like a blueberry, not UCLA. Illinois with the blue lids looks like Virginia. Virginia with the Orange lids looks like Illinois. Air force looks like a 90's Rap Group. When will this madness end?

No. For the last time, the NCAA won't do anything. Frankly, I don't think the NCAA cares. You know what all of this uniform stuff is doing? It's generating money. It's generating interest. Why in the flying :censored: would the NCAA reject all of this potentially attention and money towards collegiate athletics to cater to a select group of people that isn't giving them any significant money anyway>?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

No. For the last time, the NCAA won't do anything. Frankly, I don't think the NCAA cares. You know what all of this uniform stuff is doing? It's generating money. It's generating interest. Why in the flying :censored: would the NCAA reject all of this potentially attention and money towards collegiate athletics to cater to a select group of people that isn't giving them any significant money anyway>?

For the last time? That's cute.

UCLA is SO lost.

worldburn-top.jpg

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

a0534c2e22f411e286a922000a1fb703_7.jpg

Man, that's a sweet look for the Tar Hee....

Oh, UCLA.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Man, that's a sweet look for the Tar Hee....

Oh, UCLA.

I am a fan of monochrome from certain teams and UCLA is not one of them. No striping on the pants, the striping sucks like normal on the jersey and overall this just does not work.

spacer.png

Why the heck does Adidas continue to have UCLA wear chode stripes. I know it's because of that TechFit garbage or whatever, but it's become a joke. Adidas has become the worst manufacturer out there for uniforms (at best tied with Russel, which is the same as last on the scale). If Nike can give decent stripes to LSU, there's no excuse for the 3 stripe.

Back to actual news

No :censored: Noooo! Blue numbers on Blue Jerseys made me turn away from them. What's worse is that they changed the color of their helmet to blue, which ruins their great gold helmets. Just say :censored: no to the uniforms.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Thought i would lighten the mood in here with this video showing us how the duck's really go their new storm trooper look. And yes when they say storm la the use actual storms and storm troopers...

!

EDIT tried to actually post the video but i dont know how.

You might need to put the Kool-Aid down, I think you've had enough.

That video has no usable info for this particular thread: The only jersey the show, they aren't wearing and we've heard for weeks that they were planning a white out for the USC game.

Thought i would lighten the mood in here with this video showing us how the duck's really go their new storm trooper look. And yes when they say storm la the use actual storms and storm troopers...

!

EDIT tried to actually post the video but i dont know how.

You might need to put the Kool-Aid down, I think you've had enough.

That video has no usable info for this particular thread: The only jersey the show, they aren't wearing and we've heard for weeks that they were planning a white out for the USC game.

Just a light hearted thought and everyone was freaking about the UCLA uniforms

Yeah, what's the point of the video showing a Duck washing black jerseys for a game where they will wear white? Dumb.

My understanding was that after he put the black jerseys in the wash, he threw a bottle of bleach in there, hence eventually making them white. They somehow "transformed" to white inside the equipment trailer.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Archived