College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

:censored:ing joke ea

It really is! I have noticed how EA has done a real :censored: job with the DLC uniforms this year, even Arkansas' updated uniforms are screwed up, no gradient on the helmet, the helmet logo is way too big and the shoulder stripe is all jacked up. The new Mississippi State uniforms look awful, that wordmark is bigger then the numbers. I wish EA would just give us a uniform customizer, they could give us the template for the uniforms on the game, and people could use their own designs on them, and they could have a uniform vault where people can go download custom uniforms and things like that, man I'd have a field day with something like that, it would really set this game over the top.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wazzu in anthracite last night.

156009547.0_standard_709.0.jpg

20121110_jla_an2_1066.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Thoughts:

1. Would've looked phenomenal with crimson pants. I love the jersey itself, not so much the overall combination.

2. Our crimson helmets really need a gray facemask, or the jerseys need white trim

3. These are not to be confused with the light gray set WSU also wears, seen as recently as last week vs. Utah:

20121103_ajw_ai4_277.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Mariners | Sounders FC | Seahawks | Washington State

Wazzu in anthracite last night.

156009547.0_standard_709.0.jpg

20121110_jla_an2_1066.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Thoughts:

1. Would've looked phenomenal with crimson pants. I love the jersey itself, not so much the overall combination.

2. Our crimson helmets really need a gray facemask, or the jerseys need white trim

3. These are not to be confused with the light gray set WSU also wears, seen as recently as last week vs. Utah:

20121103_ajw_ai4_277.0_standard_709.0.jpg

one of my favorite CFB identities but i hate that jersey. the grey jersey works better; its a better contrast to the lettering/numbers where the anthracite muddies the whole thing. a lot of color palettes suffer from the same fate (any dark color mixed with black and white). they use the 2 darkest colors as the primary and secondary color and everything mixes with each other and gets lost at distance. then they insert the white to define numbers, logos, whatever (here its grey but white on the helmets) and that contrast is too much, it becomes a real eyesore, a value chart that is end heavy (light and dark) with nothing in the middle. the grey jersey provides that middle value ground and everything looks really nice there, but i cant stand the anthracite (or black in other cases) mixed with dark colors and white

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

The helmet is rumored to be chrome...

*cringe*

I don't like the fact that it looks to have an enlarged version of the current striping, rather than the 90s-00s striping.

Love the number font though, and the fact that there is a silver outline.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Clearly they've stopped the promotion and are just dolling out one-off unis when they feel like it. To say PCR is still alive is disingenuous at best, Nike set up whole websites, press events and press releases before the past few seasons. This year? Nothing. The PCR series, as we knew it, is no more.

EDIT: Though I do suspect if when Nike comes out with a new marketing gimmick uniform cut technology, they might bring back the rivalry series with their most marketable top flight programs.

I was just thinking: If Oregon plays in the National Championship, what in the world will Nike force encourage them to wear?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I was just thinking: If Oregon plays in the National Championship, what in the world will Nike force encourage them to wear?

$5 says the entire uniform is made of that iridescent material so it changes colors throughout the game.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Interesting note that I came across this weekend. HGI is selling full size replica's of the Ducks' helmets in their store.

For the low, low, price of $1200 that is. :shocked: Not that I don't dispute these things cost much more than the average process to produce:

http://www.shophgi.c...football-helmet

The helmet is rumored to be chrome...

*cringe*

I don't like the fact that it looks to have an enlarged version of the current striping, rather than the 90s-00s striping.

Love the number font though, and the fact that there is a silver outline.

Could be wrong, but it doesn't seem Chrome in the banner... who knows, with HGI on thier current "CHROME ALL THE THINGSZ!" kick...

Archived