College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

Chrome is the new matte

Holy crap, you're right.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The helmet is rumored to be chrome...

*cringe*

I don't like the fact that it looks to have an enlarged version of the current striping, rather than the 90s-00s striping.

Love the number font though, and the fact that there is a silver outline.

Yeah, it looks like they blew everything up in size; all the stripes, the numerals, and then added grey trim to at least the body numerals (that part I'm not a fan of). Interesting concept. I usually like when teams break the parameters of how big the stripes can be. Indiana had a rather large double stripe a few seasons ago, and I think this could turn out well, though I reserve official judgment until I see them in action.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

i totally love that ohio state uniform. it combines different eras and that helmet is pure beauty. i think i may be the only one, but i love chrome helmets WHEN they match the jersey cough MICHINGAN STATE cough

tumblr_mc85cdQXTd1qe20gmo1_500.jpg

I'll take that bet.

i'll take it too.

spacer.png

Ohio state will be wearing new uniforms for the Michigan game. Check out the banner at the osu official shop.

http://shop.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/Default.aspx/source/OSU_NikeRivalryGear-300x125

Want to see that jersey full time! If Minnesota can have big numbers Ohio State needs to bring them back.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Since it doesn't happen often, I love when Ohio State is in uniform/logo news...Im sorry I wont have any insight because I am usually a homer when it comes to Ohio States one offs

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

535413_10151145976324022_1067700946_n.jpg

2012-11-10-ncaa-football-purdue-iowa-4_3_rx512_c680x510.jpg?0f5c31de35bf4ef88a50c2e35ee3bc4da4bf3083

Actually kinda like those.

Me too.

Eesh... Idaho is a mismatched Nike catalog mess

If a tree falls in the woods...

Any time I see a team use silver (or grey), gold, and black (like this or especially the previous Army look), I keep thinking the Idaho should jump on that look--the state and university colors are silver and gold, and yet the sports teams are fixated on black and gold. Lots of teams are black and gold, but very few regularly wear silver, gold, and black--they could completely own the look if they came up with a effective design.

Of course, we're probably the only people in the world outside of the Palouse that care about what Idaho wears.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

2012-11-10-ncaa-football-purdue-iowa-4_3_rx512_c680x510.jpg?0f5c31de35bf4ef88a50c2e35ee3bc4da4bf3083

Me too.

Any time I see a team use silver (or grey), gold, and black (like this or especially the previous Army look), I keep thinking the Idaho should jump on that look--the state and university colors are silver and gold, and yet the sports teams are fixated on black and gold. Lots of teams are black and gold, but very few regularly wear silver, gold, and black--they could completely own the look if they came up with a effective design.

Of course, we're probably the only people in the world outside of the Palouse that care about what Idaho wears.

Seeing the hot mess that Idaho's been sporting, I think we're the only people outside OR INSIDE the Palouse that care.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Jason Freeman@uncfootball

Uniform combo for Thursday night will be: navy pants, white jerseys, and chrome helmets against UVA.

Ugh. The Rams club sold alot of helmets after the first game for $750 a pop. I was hoping most of them were sold. Guess we get to see the abomination on National television now. <_<

:censored:ing joke ea

It really is! I have noticed how EA has done a real :censored: job with the DLC uniforms this year, even Arkansas' updated uniforms are screwed up, no gradient on the helmet, the helmet logo is way too big and the shoulder stripe is all jacked up. The new Mississippi State uniforms look awful, that wordmark is bigger then the numbers. I wish EA would just give us a uniform customizer, they could give us the template for the uniforms on the game, and people could use their own designs on them, and they could have a uniform vault where people can go download custom uniforms and things like that, man I'd have a field day with something like that, it would really set this game over the top.

+1000

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Me too.

Seeing the hot mess that Idaho's been sporting, I think we're the only people outside OR INSIDE the Palouse that care.

Let's not forget about the beloved Kibbie Dome!

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

:censored:ing joke ea

It really is! I have noticed how EA has done a real :censored: job with the DLC uniforms this year, even Arkansas' updated uniforms are screwed up, no gradient on the helmet, the helmet logo is way too big and the shoulder stripe is all jacked up. The new Mississippi State uniforms look awful, that wordmark is bigger then the numbers. I wish EA would just give us a uniform customizer, they could give us the template for the uniforms on the game, and people could use their own designs on them, and they could have a uniform vault where people can go download custom uniforms and things like that, man I'd have a field day with something like that, it would really set this game over the top.

+1000

Wow, way to tick off the game owners even more. They had foreknowledge of many regular uniform changes when the season started and they put out one big update (woo hoo EMU! [sarcasm]) and now they are charging for small updates which include one-off uniforms? I'd gladly pay for one really big update if it included most of the announced changes. Vandy should only take a programmer about 10 minutes to update. Sorry, I needed to vent.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

Archived