College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Texas A&M and Utah State win for best uniform updates this year IMO.

Wholeheartedly (and homerly) agree. Liking the two, I loved Utah State's "Aggietrooper" look, and I loved Texas A&M's "Aggietrooper" look. It's a good year to be an Aggie.*

BTW, Utah State has the week off, so no pics this week.

*If you're not from New Mexico. :P

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

has anybody seen the conference decal on vanderbilt's helmet? pretty obvious it was intended for a colored helmet

DId the equipment guys not notice the obvious problem when they were applying them? Other than that misstep I think those white Vandy helmets are very classy.

Tonight's Oregon uniform: Green helmet, white jersey w/iridescent wings, black pants

I wish they would wear their yellow helmet on the road. A YellowWhite/White or Yellow/White/Green would be great. I also want to see Black/White/Green at some point.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Remind me again: does Oregon have an all-yellow combination?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

It's really bugging me that WASU is wearing white facemasks when there is No other trace of white in the rest of their ugly uniforms

I was just thinking the same thing. It especially makes no sense when they have dark grey facemasks that match their jersey and pants.

Archived