Minor change to Florida Gators logo

TornadoGTS

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone have a comparison pic? I can't tell the difference.

New is on top:

jff1mo.jpg

The inner shape of the D in the new script is bugging the heck out of me. The two points on the left side need to be the same as the ones in the R.

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

There's what is messed up about the new script. All the counters should be consistent, yet the R retains a square counter, where the other letters' counters have beveled corners.

I like the shape of the original R better as well.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Regardless of which script is better, either of them would be an upgrade over the current script on Florida's helmets.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Why even keep the green? Florida's school colors are orange and blue. You NEVER see green on any uniforms, and you never will. I say just get rid of it altogether.

Alligators are neither orange nor blue. I think that's probably why.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Why even keep the green? Florida's school colors are orange and blue. You NEVER see green on any uniforms, and you never will. I say just get rid of it altogether.

Alligators are neither orange nor blue. I think that's probably why.

I've never seen an orange or blue bronco either...

aa-Boise-State-football-logo.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

But that's an outline on a blue background.

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

But that's an outline on a blue background.

Is it? On a white background, the horse isn't white. The horse is still blue when it's on a white background.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

There are bluish horses out there.

koizim said:

COYS and Go Sox

Heres all of them:

GatorsWordmarks.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Horse_Tabbetinna_Blue-big.jpg

I didn't say blue, period. I said bluish. This horse has a bluish tinge to it, I'd say.

koizim said:

COYS and Go Sox

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 5 months later...

Archived