Connor Hanley

California Golden Seals Concept

Seals.png

The home uniform is inspired by the old Bruins jersey's of the 70's and 80's with the 3 stripe design and the contrasting socks. With the road jersey I brought back gold as the primary colour while using elements from the Islanders' original Edge set.

C&C?

The predators have a gold jersey as their home color jersey now. We'll never see a team not using a white jersey again. Sorry, it's good, but it'll never happen

It doesn't have to be able to happen. These aren't predictions or proposals to be sent to the league.

Great work, Connor. I like the use of kelly green, and I love the contrasting sleeves on the away.

Great paint concept... Would have liked to have seen maybe switching the hem striping on the gold jersey so the striping is consistent across all the jerseys (like the Florida Gators football team....), but great job either way.

I always liked the idea of 'San Francisco Seals' being an expansion down the road, but then got to thinking, they would automatically develop a regional rivalry with San Jose. So it would be Sharks vs. Seals. Hmm...

Good stuff, Connor.

A white one would probably look pretty good too...

You got a thumbs-up from a Seals' fan!

Not bad for using Paint. The only issue I have is you used an Oakland Golden Seals logo instead of a California Golden Seals. That big circle in the primary logo is actually a letter, and when referencing California, it forms a C.

I like the green one, a lot. It would be king of cool if the Sharks were to wear these for ONE game, as an homage. Minus the white skates of course.

I like it!