Super Bowl XLVII Logo

Pharos04

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll try to work on these in the near future; I started a new job with a consulting company a few weeks ago, and I'm in the middle of moving both my mother-in-law and my wife and I all at once, so free time has been pretty minimal.

SOLID.

I still have no clue what the hell the NFL is thinking. The new standardized Super Bowl logo is such a bore.

It's understandable for the World Series, NBA Finals, and Stanley Cup Finals because they're not set in a specific city. The Super Bowl (and MLS Cup, but that's for a different thread) are, so I don't get it.

And don't give me that crap about how the stadiums in the background make a difference. It's still the SAME. It's all just laziness...

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

• 1 month later...

SOLID.

I still have no clue what the hell the NFL is thinking. The new standardized Super Bowl logo is such a bore.

It's understandable for the World Series, NBA Finals, and Stanley Cup Finals because they're not set in a specific city. The Super Bowl (and MLS Cup, but that's for a different thread) are, so I don't get it.

And don't give me that crap about how the stadiums in the background make a difference. It's still the SAME. It's all just laziness...

I know. Imagine if the MLB, NHL, or NBA All-Star Game used the same logo every year? That would be ridiculous.

That logo concept looks fantastic.

SOLID.

I know. Imagine if the MLB, NHL, or NBA All-Star Game used the same logo every year? That would be ridiculous.

That logo concept looks fantastic.

I wish there was a larger version of it somewhere....

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

More proof!

Look at this Super Bowl ticket I found in this ad. If this is true, I really dig the alternate logo in this and love the purple in it. But I just hate this format so much it makes me cringe...

23gz9qt.png

I've got that ticket artwork...not sure if I could get in trouble for posting it...

According to that ticket artwork and to that other image a few posts up linked here, the NFL is still paying someone to design unique Super Bowl logos and yet they are only advertising the game with the bland silver logo. I thought the idea of using the same logo year after year was for budget savings, but that can't be true. So basically, they are spending money and still pissing off alot of people at the same time.

Archived