Fake High Shool Concept

WFite67

My buddies and I were playing NCAA Football one time and made a player named JaVon Coleban and decided to make up a fake High School for him and here's what we came up with.It's the fake town of Fort Meyer,Georgia and I made some very standard cheap rip off logo and some uniforms and I just would like to know what people think of them. The logos on the uniforms I have since ditched.

Main Logo:

Meyer.png

Uniforms:

Home

Away

Alt.1

Alt.2

It's actually a believable identity! Which is sad.

One nitpick: I have a feeling that this school, if it existed, would be FMHS, not MHS. I've created my own logo concept to build on what you did (but with the bar extended over an F), but I won't post it if you don't want me to.

It's actually a believable identity! Which is sad.

One nitpick: I have a feeling that this school, if it existed, would be FMHS, not MHS. I've created my own logo concept to build on what you did (but with the bar extended over an F), but I won't post it if you don't want me to.

I would love to see what you have got

Thanks! That's really my first concept on this site ? hopefully I can master Illustrator and do a lot, lot more. You're welcome to have that FM logo, too. Thinking of what they'd use it with, keep in mind that I could see the Florida State spear or some stock Indian head on there.

Archived