Deion.Blackwell8

Deion.Blackwell8's NFL

105 posts in this topic

I love the seahawks. I'm not sure about the lime green jersey, but the primary home and away are fantastic.

Miami Dolphins

I wanted to liven things up for the Dolphins. So I went with a sun-stripe over white cuffs on aqua sleeves on all jerseys. I didn't know if I should do an orange alternate or not, so I did it but if it's not liked I'll remove it. I kept the same old number font that Miami has used for the last while, but I went back to just single outlining the number. Let's see what y'all think.

EDIT: Fixed Helmet Issue

Home - Away - Away Alternate - Orange

Dolphins look cool, as do the Seahawks. I'm also liking the Patriots set. Good work!

Okay, here's a list of things that you could do to improve the Miami set.

1) Stick with the current colors, the old Aqua is frankly a pastel and pastels shouldn't be associated with NFL teams.

2) Miami is one of those teams where it's perfectly okay to be a little wild with, so I say go for it.

3) Use the alternate logo, what I like to call the Rocket Fin.

4) I don't much care for the execution of the shoulders; I think it's that you stuck with the Aqua throughout, which causes a weird disconnect between all three uniform sets.

Honestly, I would suggest that you find all the past Miami concepts and draw upon them for inspiration. I've yet to find one that doesn't have some small flaw, so there's plenty of room to improve on what's already been done on this board. Speaking of, the present set is dated and boring at this point, so that's another reason to go Nike-level nuts.

Love your concepts, my favorite of all the concepts I've seen so far. Especially the Patriots, love the white helmets and pants and the simple navy jersey.

Dolphins are PERFECT. They should wear these now. Even the orange looks incredible.

I like the idea behind the Dolphins. I'm not completely sold on the classic helmet/pants striping vs. the modern sleeves, but I think it would work.

And also, the helmet and pants striping is inconsistent. I would make the pants stripe orange/aqua/orange to match the helmet.

I like the idea behind the Dolphins. I'm not completely sold on the classic helmet/pants striping vs. the modern sleeves, but I think it would work.

And also, the helmet and pants striping is inconsistent. I would make the pants stripe orange/aqua/orange to match the helmet.

Wow fail. I'll fix that. Fixed

Don't care for the neon green look for the Seahawks at all. I imagine that color is close to being dropped with the new uniform design.

Alright I fixed Miami's helmet problem. Now on to the next...

Oakland Raiders

I really didn't want to change the Raiders' look which is so simple and iconic. I made some minor tweaks/additions though. I went with the throwback silver numbers outlined in black on the away. I added in a new silver alternate, a pair of black pants and also a contrasting collar on the jerseys. I think black from jersey down would look sweet!

Home - Home Alternate - Away - Away Alternate - Silver

Not a fan of the monochrome black look, but all of the other combinations look fantastic. A pair of black pants could go a long way for the raiders.

would one of you guys pleas post the template for these unis, im new to the whole uniform concept/design thing and am struggling to find templates that are easy for me to work with.

These are really excellent, man. Especially for msPaint! Keep it up.

Those Seahawks unis are too loud. Cards look great!

The red and sky blue for the Titans doesn't look good to me...I would try using a darker blue.

Finally updated the Giants with shoulder numbers...

Dallas Cowboys

I really wanted to give the Cowboys a nice consistent look. I went with the navy blue over the royal blue they use on the white jersey. I just went with a simple triple stripe on the sleeves and pants. Used the old school Cowboys font. Had to keep the fauxback jerseys in there.

Home - Away - Fauxback

Some of these are looking really nice, i'm really digging the cowboys and cardinals concepts. The only thing i would do differently though, would be to use single colored numbers and drop the outline for the cowboys. That's just me though. Good work so far.